Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How would one get rid of an Unwanted rotation on the vertical axis??

Reaction score
I am stumped I replaced the compass and still spins slowly around besides that the drone has been flying great everyday. I took a day off from flying cause of rain yesterday. Went to fly about 20 min ago and recalibrated the compass and during take off the drone just starts spinning like the last step in compass calibration I'll get the flight logs and post it in a min I forgot that in controller mode the flight logs don't work right from some bug.

Try flying without the controller and see if the aircraft still yaws. I suspect the left stick is causing this issue.

Give both sticks a good stir before connecting the controller and then make sure you do not touch them until the controller is completely connected. If you are slightly off center while connecting it takes that as the center neutral position, then when it is released a truly centers there is an offset.

Try flying without the controller and see if the aircraft still yaws. I suspect the left stick is causing this issue.

Give both sticks a good stir before connecting the controller and then make sure you do not touch them until the controller is completely connected. If you are slightly off center while connecting it takes that as the center neutral position,9 then when it is released a truly centers there is an offset.
Ok well it's been rainy here and havnt been able to fly but finally was able to get it up in the air and it was fine today lol. Now I noticed the day I was having issues the mag Eric field readings around my house were around 175ut compared to the normal 52ut. So wondering if that had something to do with it?
If I didn't have 4 drones that all go crazy here once in a while I'd say it was the drone but I know it's definitely something strange below my feet in the mountain I live on.
So now it's working great just had it up in the clouds at about 415ft above me and it was quite nice and flew quite well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my