Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I can't figure out the case....

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a really nice H Pro second hand. It came in the Yuneec hardshell case, and not all the included items were in it when it arrived. Could I get a picture of how everything fits in the case? The only piece I cannot figure out is the accessory box. I found a place for everything else. Also, the cardboard boxes that all the stuff came in are bound to fall apart, what are some options for long term packing everything into the case. I would really like to be able to fit everything in the case for both transportation and storage

Attaching a photo might help us see what you have. The backpack uses the styrofoam that the Typhoon H comes in. Not sure what the hard case looks like.

Attaching a photo might help us see what you have. The backpack uses the styrofoam that the Typhoon H comes in. Not sure what the hard case looks like.
There are 2 backpacks that Yuneec offered, a soft case and a hard. This is the hardshell case with the oval insert.

I figured that was the case. Nontheless, the picture you provided does show places for all the the items that came in the box, which is exactly what i was looking for. I searched Google images a long while trying to find a picture of that case with the drone and all the peripherals in it. Now i know where to put the charger, and looks like a small cloth bag on the other side, propellers maybe?

I figured that was the case. Nontheless, the picture you provided does show places for all the the items that came in the box, which is exactly what i was looking for. I searched Google images a long while trying to find a picture of that case with the drone and all the peripherals in it. Now i know where to put the charger, and looks like a small cloth bag on the other side, propellers maybe?
Props are into a small box for the soft backpack, and into a small cloth bag for the rigid backpack.
Screenshot_20221014_140349_edit_11966864208069.jpg
Screenshot_20221014_141940.jpg

Last edited:
What is in the bag on the other side? I can see that it will be resting on the motor arm and i don't know how fragile they are to have stuff sitting on them and bouncing around during transport. This is my first non-walmart drone, so it's the first one i actually care if its damaged

When the H is mounted inside the "bag" the arms are folded and the H are secure when the lid is closed, this type of backpack is brilliant there is no issues, I have the identical bag, the photo on the right that is just additional storage area that all, hope that this helps, if need I will send you photos of my setup

i don't know how fragile they are
The airframe is fairly tolerant when transported in the backpack. The most fragile piece is the camera so you want to make sure it has the gimbal lock installed when not in use.
Always make sure you remove the battery before packing it away.
Any damage you experience will most likely be from flying too close to trees, wires, buildings or the ground.

Thank you everyone for all the help, I am amazed how helpful everyone has been. I'm sure I'll be back here at least a couple times 😁can't wait for my first flight! Now to try to remember all these darn buttons......

Don't be too eager to take off... wait until the number of satellites acquired is at least more than 12 for both the ground station and the drone.
Nah, I'm not much for rushing into something like this. It was hard enough to convince the boss i needed this one 🤣 great info on the number of satellites to wait for, I just wish i had all the original paperwork. Only think i have is the tag for the wizard. I downloaded the updated and cleaned up version, in the process of putting it in a nice binder for easy reference. I think reading all the "fail" stories has provided the proper level of paranoia to help me from making foolish mistakes

Reactions: Pier2162
When the H is mounted inside the "bag" the arms are folded and the H are secure when the lid is closed, this type of backpack is brilliant there is no issues, I have the identical bag, the photo on the right that is just additional storage area that all, hope that this helps, if need I will send you photos of my setup
I would love to see those photos. I'm sure lots of people came up with lots of different ideas on how to use the storage space in the case. I have realized that the power adapter i got with mine is a replacement, and it's larger than the original, so it doesn't fit in the slot. Not a huge deal as I'll be using my Venom charger for my cars with the adapter so i don't need to worry about shutting down at the proper storage voltage but the factory charger would be nice to have when I'm on the go so i have everything in one case. Would think at this price point these factory chargers would have at least a basic storage mode ability

Would think at this price point these factory chargers would have at least a basic storage mode ability
No. They didn't. This is a major problem for them. Especially when your flight day is broken by something else. The forum has a discussion a short time ago.

Best advice to anyone is to load and read the extended manual for the H. Read it extensivley and you will learn a lot. Anything you don't understand just post a question and help will show up.Questions,use the magnifier symbol top right of page and type in your subject,find manual here also.Reword your subject till all the threads pop up . Peace KC.

Before your first flight day, post here your plan step by step. First, this will help you not lose the drone in the first minutes, and second, this plan can be edited in the future by all community members and will be in helping to everyone.

Don't fly before reading the discussion about your intentions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis