Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I need help!

Reaction score
Hey There! So I bought a Q500 4k, I drove for a lot of time and such until it lasted a flight, quadotor suddenly fell, and broke, I had to change Body-set, but after the change, it is giving an engine error. The message is as follows: Engine error! Enter Five-Rotor mode! Please land Immediately ... Can anyone help me?

Hey There! So I bought a Q500 4k, I drove for a lot of time and such until it lasted a flight, quadotor suddenly fell, and broke, I had to change Body-set, but after the change, it is giving an engine error. The message is as follows: Engine error! Enter Five-Rotor mode! Please land Immediately ... Can anyone help me?
Your Q500 probably had an ESC failure which caused it to fail in flight. You need to download the GUI and run the diagnostics on the Q.

Start at minute 27:23

Reactions: leocmaciel
I have already downloaded the GUI, but I am not able to run the test. Do you think that one of the engines could have broken down? Given that the drone crashed during the flight!

Did you properly connect the Q500 to the GUI?
Did you get the green checks at 31:04 in the video?
The SATS check at 31:48?
and the green circles at 34:04 on the ESC?
What happens when you click on the green circles? Do any of the motors spin?

do you get any video on the controller if it connects?
To be honest, I have never seen what happens if a ESC fails !
It could be anything from a failed motor to a main board..
Keep posting back what you find and someone will be able to figure it out !

Reactions: leocmaciel
OK! thanks for the help, now I'm at work, but later I'll try again, if I can or will not, I'll report here. Anyway, thanks again for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital