Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Iceland H+ sorry I don't do Unboxing Videos

Thanks Mickeyboo!

You are now my mentor. I learned a long time ago how to open a box and take the stuff out of it. I much prefer technical review and sample photos/video.

Hope you will share some more once you return from Iceland. Hope the rest of your excursion goes well.

I'm really liking the range and colours you're getting.

Reactions: YuKay
I'm really liking the range and colours you're getting.
This camera has fantastic dynamic range I think, I'm so pleased with the way things look right out of the camera...how soon will UAV toolbox be available for it?

I also look forward to showing the 4K I've been shooting but i won't be editing until I return home.

I don't do Unboxing Videos

I seriously love this individual... it's too bad you can't "like" a title... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
Looks awesome :) mine should hopefully arrive tomorrow, can't wait to see this camera in action myself. Is this straight out of camera?

Looks awesome :) mine should hopefully arrive tomorrow, can't wait to see this camera in action myself. Is this straight out of camera?
with every DNG regardless of camera I increase contrast and saturation setting slightly in Lightroom and with Yuneec camera color choice to "Natural".

Actually, unboxing videos are very useful if you are trying to pack a kit into its original shipping materials for a return or service. Just sayin'...

Actually, unboxing videos are very useful if you are trying to pack a kit into its original shipping materials for a return or service. Just sayin'...

So you need an app to play it in reverse :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tuna

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn