Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Idiot playing games with police helicopter.

I think they handled my divorce! Since then I've retained the services of Smith & Wesson. They are unsurpassed for out of court settlements!

You just had the wrong person at the bench, you needed Judge Doom. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: DCH
You do realize you're on a public forum joking about killing people?

I was not joking about killing people. I never said anything like that. I never once mentioned the word "killing", or "murder," or "harming" anyone or anything in any way. You are drawing an inference from something that may/or may not have even been implied, arriving at a conclusion based solely on conjecture, and making a false accusation absent any evidence. You sir are out of order.

I hereby petition the court of Judge Doom (@DoomMeister ) to have this bogus charge dismissed and you to be held in contempt of court.

That's quite the tap dance.

In today's climate of mass shootings in America on a regular basis, this type of humor shows poor judgement.
I own firearms. 2 of them are within arm's reach of me at this moment. I hunt 90+ days a year. I use firearms responsibly and don't joke about how they can solve life's simple problems. It's a poor reflection upon the owner/user of those firearms to do so in public forums.

That's quite the tap dance.
That's quite a stretch to accuse me of joking about killing people. I am a former LEO and killing human beings or animals is not something to joke about. I don't care how much you hunt or why you deem it necessary to kill animals 90+ days a year, so I don't need lecture on "Poor judgment" from you. In the interest of keeping the peace and maintaining an atmosphere of friendly banter, I suggest we let this dark subject of killing people and animals -that you brought up- rest and get back to solving problems, and having a little fun when there are no problems to solve.

ATTENTION!!!

Looks as if banter has gotten out of hand and any further posts pertaining to anything other than factual information about the original subject of the drone and helicopter incident in Ohio will be deleted.

Shame on me for getting involved with the banter in the open forum instead of taking it to private conversation, so this is directed at myself also.

Thanks for your cooperation folks.

Reactions: Fred Garvin and DCH
Regarding the helicopter/drone event. Even if they didn’t catch the operator they state they got the multirotor. If it was a DJI product, long before this post was written DJI would have provided the owner’s name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and a complete telemetry track of the flight.

I’m willing to bet that as soon as the story broke in the media DJI reviewed their collected telemetry files and sent everything they had showing flights occurring in the suspect area.

If it was a DJI product, long before this post was written DJI would have provided the owner’s name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and a complete telemetry track of the flight.

I'm willing to bet you are exactly right! This is why I did not buy a DJI product and never will. Not like I'm going to do anything irresponsible, or that I have anything to hide from the authorities, I just like to protect my privacy. But in cases like these I'm sure glad the violators buy DJI. How convenient!

Maybe the FAA should have a skills test for potential buyers. If you pass it you can buy whatever product you like. If you fail you must buy a DJI. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech