Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Idiot playing games with police helicopter.

Yep, . . . Best Buy for me too, ;) at the time that was the only place I was guaranteed that if for any reason I needed to replace, or just bail on the Plus - I could. In regards to the "license requirement, I have always been a proponent of some type of requirement to get into the more complex (for a newbie that is) flying gear such as a Typhoon H. I often use the analogy of motorcycles. In the state of Florida you cannot go in and buy a proper motorcycle without an endorsement on your license. Same with other forms of transportation such as big rigs and what not. I am sure there are states however where you can still walk in and by a 420 pound, 200 horsepower land cruise missile and have at it. ?

There is another component to these things being 'idiot magnets' and it something I began noticing in the 80's. People unfamiliar with RC or multi rotors have always; to one degree or another, looked upon them as some form of 'Toy' and it is this dismissive and ignorant view in my opinion that keeps them from being intellectually curious enough to master much less absorb enough information to be successful let alone safe. And many of the people that I ran into throughout my RC career that had these attitudes were usually successful in their own field but just felt learning anything was 'beneath' them, so these type will come and go.

I wasn't knocking Best Buy per se, it is a good place to buy because they stand behind what they sell. In fact some of our most prominent and illustrious members, such as @Ty Pilot himself, have purchases their aircraft there. I was merely pointing out that just bout anyone -including @Ty Pilot himself- can stroll into a Best Buy and purchase something that is way over their head and not be questioned or be required to produce a valid ID or a part 107 certificate. ....A regret I am sure Best Buy will never live down!
I know you weren’t being critical of those who bought from BestBuy. Just making a point. I for one was not insulted.

Reactions: DCH
DCH backpedaling? Can I really believe what I am reading. :eek:

Fake out ?

Reactions: PatR and DCH
That's right! too long and too many pharmaceuticals... and didn't check the collective memory of Google... nevermind!

That's right! too long and too many pharmaceuticals.
I've heard that long term use of pharmaceuticals can really fry your brain. You must be the living proof of what can result from long term use. I'm sure glad I never got around to trying pharmaceuticals, I might have turned out like you. I think what saved me from your fate is I was way too busy doing drugs at the time!?

How sad we are being pushed to use pharmaceuticals for instant gratification. I can see it uses for certain cases, however when we are bombarded daily by commercials implying we need pharmaceuticals for everything in our lives using "Synthetic Crap"! ?
How about when they list all the side affects, ?you're better off not taking them!
or else this happens????????

And in a few years.....that miracle pill that changes your life and cures or alleviates so many problems.....is off the market and now the advertisement is a class action lawsuit from the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.

It’s come to the point where I read these stories of ridiculous people and their actions and the best thing we can do is what I do.... not even elaborate on it. These idiots do this for one reason... attention. They aren’t getting it from me

I think they handled my divorce! Since then I've retained the services of Smith & Wesson. They are unsurpassed for out of court settlements!

But S&W also can initiate a whole 'nother set of legal problems. Better to be cheated and broke than behind bars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval