Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

if I was Yuneec...

Reaction score
... I would immediately realize a Yuneec Breeze Mark II with following specs:

1) a fixed problem to wifi connection with smartphones/tablets
2) fully compatible with all spare parts of Breeze mark I (batteries, propellers, legs, external controller, etc) this would avoid to lose actual breeze owners as customers as they could the breeze mark I as spare drone.
3) a new controller for longer range use of the breeze (first controller still compatible but use bluetooth of smartphone, new controller use longer range transmission).
4) a 2/3 axis gimbal for stabilized videos or possibility to connect your own action cam. Use a Micro-SD instead of internal memory.
5) same dimensions of Breeze mark I, price could be the same or 100$ more.

in my opinion this would allow to don't lose actual breeze owners as customers (as in actual Breeze there are too many problems), get new customers because with such specs would be a strong competitor of Xiaomi and DJI drones.
What do yo think about it?

Extended range is inherently difficult since the link is based on Wi-Fi 5GHz channel which is never long reach capable.
Nevertheless Breeze is a selfie drone.

Oh, double the battery capacity would be nice, but they may have already run into physical limits (or reached reasonable weight/capacity ratio).

Don't know why you shared #4 between the Gimbal and the memory card.
The lack of TF card compatibility just knocked $50 off what I was planning on spending for the Breeze MK1.

I would also like foldability like the Doobie, which lost because the Camera can't be moved remotely.

No one makes things to resolve consumer issues - they make things to resolve their R&D and what they believe will make them profits. The Breeze will be dropped since it’s the one that lost its retail price fast

... I would immediately realize a Yuneec Breeze Mark II with following specs:

1) a fixed problem to wifi connection with smartphones/tablets
2) fully compatible with all spare parts of Breeze mark I (batteries, propellers, legs, external controller, etc) this would avoid to lose actual breeze owners as customers as they could the breeze mark I as spare drone.
3) a new controller for longer range use of the breeze (first controller still compatible but use bluetooth of smartphone, new controller use longer range transmission).
4) a 2/3 axis gimbal for stabilized videos or possibility to connect your own action cam. Use a Micro-SD instead of internal memory.
5) same dimensions of Breeze mark I, price could be the same or 100$ more.

in my opinion this would allow to don't lose actual breeze owners as customers (as in actual Breeze there are too many problems), get new customers because with such specs would be a strong competitor of Xiaomi and DJI drones.
What do yo think about it?
That would make it a DJI Spark...lolzz..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech