Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

if I was Yuneec...

Discussion in 'Breeze Discussion' started by Novecento, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Novecento

... I would immediately realize a Yuneec Breeze Mark II with following specs:

1) a fixed problem to wifi connection with smartphones/tablets
    2) fully compatible with all spare parts of Breeze mark I (batteries, propellers, legs, external controller, etc) this would avoid to lose actual breeze owners as customers as they could the breeze mark I as spare drone.
    3) a new controller for longer range use of the breeze (first controller still compatible but use bluetooth of smartphone, new controller use longer range transmission).
    4) a 2/3 axis gimbal for stabilized videos or possibility to connect your own action cam. Use a Micro-SD instead of internal memory.
    5) same dimensions of Breeze mark I, price could be the same or 100$ more.

in my opinion this would allow to don't lose actual breeze owners as customers (as in actual Breeze there are too many problems), get new customers because with such specs would be a strong competitor of Xiaomi and DJI drones.
    What do yo think about it?

2. airborne

Also a fully functional "FOLLOW ME" would be nice.

3. Alandal

Extended range is inherently difficult since the link is based on Wi-Fi 5GHz channel which is never long reach capable.
    Nevertheless Breeze is a selfie drone.

4. Alandal

Oh, double the battery capacity would be nice, but they may have already run into physical limits (or reached reasonable weight/capacity ratio).

5. Ratteler

Don't know why you shared #4 between the Gimbal and the memory card.
    The lack of TF card compatibility just knocked $50 off what I was planning on spending for the Breeze MK1.

I would also like foldability like the Doobie, which lost because the Camera can't be moved remotely.

6. CAMXposure

No one makes things to resolve consumer issues - they make things to resolve their R&D and what they believe will make them profits. The Breeze will be dropped since it’s the one that lost its retail price fast

7. helijim

helijim Guest

That would make it a DJI Spark...lolzz..