Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

if I was Yuneec...

Discussion in 'Breeze Discussion' started by Novecento, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Novecento

... I would immediately realize a Yuneec Breeze Mark II with following specs:

1) a fixed problem to wifi connection with smartphones/tablets
    2) fully compatible with all spare parts of Breeze mark I (batteries, propellers, legs, external controller, etc) this would avoid to lose actual breeze owners as customers as they could the breeze mark I as spare drone.
    3) a new controller for longer range use of the breeze (first controller still compatible but use bluetooth of smartphone, new controller use longer range transmission).
    4) a 2/3 axis gimbal for stabilized videos or possibility to connect your own action cam. Use a Micro-SD instead of internal memory.
    5) same dimensions of Breeze mark I, price could be the same or 100$ more.

in my opinion this would allow to don't lose actual breeze owners as customers (as in actual Breeze there are too many problems), get new customers because with such specs would be a strong competitor of Xiaomi and DJI drones.
    What do yo think about it?

2. airborne

Also a fully functional "FOLLOW ME" would be nice.

3. Alandal

Extended range is inherently difficult since the link is based on Wi-Fi 5GHz channel which is never long reach capable.
    Nevertheless Breeze is a selfie drone.

4. Alandal

Oh, double the battery capacity would be nice, but they may have already run into physical limits (or reached reasonable weight/capacity ratio).