Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ignore! Sorted

Good to know. I will try to find a local San Diego drone shop to help me replace the camera housing and avoid future crashes. There is a Yuneec dealer here in the area that hopefully wont charge me a fortune to get it fixed. It does eat battery life fast after a full charge I only got 15 minutes flight time then it would not fly. So I ordered an additional 2 batteries. More batteries the better.

I agree, the more the merrier :)

I have seen suggestions that batteries should be eased into use ... fly for only ten minutes for the first ten charges so as to break them in and enable them to hold charge better.

Good luck with the repair.

That makes sense. I will soon have 4 batteries for my drone which will make flying time more enjoyable and also to do more serious video shooting events. Fortunately the repair was quite simple and the guys at EZDrone in San Diego were super helpful as they are a Yuneec dealer. I figured now its working except for a small crack in the housing, I can fly it until the new part arrives.

Strange? Mine came from the factory with a 4 GB card in the ST10+ controller? I removed it and replaced it with the camera 16GB card,then put a 32 GB in the camera. I don't shoot 4 K video,but do take a lot of pictures,so the 32 GB is plenty big enough for my use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval