Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Im aboard

Reaction score
Hi guys, new owner here having come from a dji phantom 3a , I still have it but this typhoon is awesome different kettle of fish,my first maiden , only thing is I would like to slow down the tilt on the camera

bear in mind conditions were very gloomy , and raining but was a good test of the 4k camera tell me your thoughts guy, I was very very impressed

Reactions: yuneec53
Very nice Mark for first video. I'm still on the fence but leaning very heavy towards the H. I really like what it has to offer. I downloaded the manual and reading all I can about the H. Happy Flying.

Hi Mark. Welcome. You have a rock solid bird. Nice vid also. My only suggestion is lite fingers on the pan, set the tilt, and remember you have all this and you can manueve right and left with the bird also. Nice

Hi Mark. Welcome. You have a rock solid bird. Nice vid also. My only suggestion is lite fingers on the pan, set the tilt, and remember you have all this and you can manueve right and left with the bird also. Nice
thankyou great tips ill take those on board sir..

yes, I'm just reading that switch s1 will alter the velocity of it,think that means speed etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop