Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

import missions from SD card

Reaction score
I have my H520 since 1 year and was never able to make an SD card work for importing planned missions from Data Pilot PC
Always the same message: NO SD CARD FOUND
I tried everything format NTFS, FAT32. Nothing works. The only way to transfer missions is via USB
What do I do wrong?

The gold plated contacts on the card and the socket can get dirty.
If you apply a drop of contact cleaner to the card, the insert & remove it a few times, that usually works.

I've learned to always take electrical contact cleaner with me when I fly the H520. Fixes most of its issues from controller issues to battery charger issues... ;)

What is the max size for SD, cannot find it in the manual.
Used a 16GB now format FAT32

I use the Samsung EVO Plus 128Gb cards since I got my H Plus and it works well. I never had any problems with them. I believe that 128Gb is the max size you can use on the HPlus and I would amagon that the 520 in the same.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Mike

Mike Irish, are we both talking about use that card in ST16S?

VGLDATA_H520 You know you must copy mission files from card to proper directory using any android file manager? There is no card visible in there? And also no android prompt like: 'you must format card before use' ?

VGLDATA_H520 You know you must copy mission files from card to proper directory using any android file manager? There is no card visible in there? And also no android prompt like: 'you must format card before use' ?

I never manually copy mission files to my SD card. My version of software does it automatically. My recent problem with a 64 gig card was nothing was being written to it. An earlier post mentioned using contact cleaner on card not writing files. Dirty contacts could be the problem. Yesterday, I ordered some off Amazon.com. However, I couldn't wait so I used the edge of a letter open to scratch both surfaces of SD card and port on camera. It worked. The camera is now again writing high res. images and video to SD card. This forum is a life saver. Disclaimer: It's not a good idea to scratch contacts with some abrasive cleaning methods. I don't suggest you ever do this :)

Yes I have the H Plus and I never had any problems with the Samsung EVO Plus 128Gb. It's a super fast card. You should try one. I believe you have the 520 with the e90 camera,it is also a 20Gb camera so the files are big and you need a fast card. ?
Mike.
I never manually copy mission files to my SD card. My version of software does it automatically. My recent problem with a 64 gig card was nothing was being written to it. An earlier post mentioned using contact cleaner on card not writing files. Dirty contacts could be the problem. Yesterday, I ordered some off Amazon.com. However, I couldn't wait so I used the edge of a letter open to scratch both surfaces of SD card and port on camera. It worked. The camera is now again writing high res. images and video to SD card. This forum is a life saver. Disclaimer: It's not a good idea to scratch contacts with some abrasive cleaning methods. I don't suggest you ever do this :)
The big problem memory today is (Mockoffs). You are better off to buy direct from the AMAZON shop and not from a third party seller.?️‍♂️.
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: Sureshot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval