Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

In terms of Tech Support (set up and general stuff) Typhoon H compared to H520

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm trying to determine just how "similar" the Typhoon-H and the H520 are. For instance I have found some excellent "Hot To" and "First Time Set-Up" videos for the Typhoon-H but not nearly as many for the H520. This is my first "official" Yuneec aircraft (I've had several old Blade sUAS) and I'm just trying to do some research until my new H520 is ready to take to the air (weather is horrible here in western NC).

Your thoughts?

Here's a vid of Typhoon-H out of the box

The "How-to" pages are under development by @Eagle's Eye Video. It's a labor intensive process and the moderators are volunteers on this site. It will take a bit more time but the H520 will catch up. Since it's a newer aircraft there are fewer videos available.

Reactions: BigAl07
The "How-to" pages are under development by @Eagle's Eye Video. It's a labor intensive process and the moderators are volunteers on this site. It will take a bit more time but the H520 will catch up. Since it's a newer aircraft there are fewer videos available.

I've made tutorials on "Aquarium Controllers" so I feel your pain there.

Thanks for the info and I'll keep an eye out for them to get posted.

You've got the thread

Basic procedures with the H520 and cameras

See if that's where you find the ones you're looking for. You have practically all the procedures.

Yes you make a very good point there. I guess I am kind of lazy and looking for an all-in-one unboxing, setup, first flights etc kind of video. Off to check out the links some more.

Thank you sir.
Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio