Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Info on Intel Realsense as of August 7th

I think he was a little more fair this time , but I he was told so many time from the comments on other videos what was going happen.

Love him or hate him, Jim Bowers speakers to Yuneec Customer Service about the Intel Realsense.

Thanks Captain....
Great Video... Think I will subscribe to the Demonseed Channel... He actually answered a few questions I had.

Although Jim loves DJI products he is fair. He also likes Autel. He favors the toy look. I am a subscriber. Yeah RealSense you win.

I have little regard for this guy or his videos. He says "If you don't watch this video, you will crash your RealSense H". Big lie.
He spent most of the time trying to find out how fast it flies with RealSense on. Had he bothered to glance at the Quick Start Manual that comes with each Pro, he would read 10-11 MPH.

His test, running at a bulldozer in Angle mode, is superficial, the results self-evident without his blather. He could have run more tests rather than doing the phone infomercial.

Did you notice all the band-aids this guy has? Does he have medical problems? If so, I feel for him personally.
Captain, your videos are much better, IMHO.

I have little regard for this guy or his videos. He says "If you don't watch this video, you will crash your RealSense H". Big lie.
He spent most of the time trying to find out how fast it flies with RealSense on. Had he bothered to glance at the Quick Start Manual that comes with each Pro, he would read 10-11 MPH.

His test, running at a bulldozer in Angle mode, is superficial, the results self-evident without his blather. He could have run more tests rather than doing the phone infomercial.

Did you notice all the band-aids this guy has? Does he have medical problems? If so, I feel for him personally.
I liked his video just to find out how long it takes to get to CS... I haven't had the need to call CS for my H, but I have for my P3p.... And it would take me sometimes weeks to get thru to DJI....
And, for the bandaides... I noticed when he was holding the phone, he had slight tremors. Could be Parkinson's... A disease we could all get.. A good friend of mine has it and it is so sad to see him eat. I don't wish that on anyone.

so for what is the realsense?
-it fly only in turtle speed
-automatic fly modes don't work together

I think we have to wait one or two years for a full speed and help of this idea for flying and make shootings with it... at moment it's maybe helpful for beginners, but not if you want work with it :)

so for what is the realsense?
-it fly only in turtle speed
-automatic fly modes don't work together

I think we have to wait one or two years for a full speed and help of this idea for flying and make shootings with it... at moment it's maybe helpful for beginners, but not if you want work with it :)

So you like Yuneec, right? How long have you had your Typhoon H, Eric?

My thoughts exactly. He's usually full of fluff and his videos typically teach little to nothing. I guess there's a ton of people out there who watch mainly for his personality but I just don't get it.

My thoughts exactly. He's usually full of fluff and his videos typically teach little to nothing. I guess there's a ton of people out there who watch mainly for his personality but I just don't get it.
OK OK>I guess I'll have to watch more of his videos.. Before I defend any more.
Cuz I don't like a pocket liner liar... Laughing out loud

I have my h now since 2-3 month. the first 5 weeks I was busy with replacements. I have my 3rd H and cam no4. I have worked out some issues my own... Refocus the cam and better antenna for st16...and have changed the leds for myself because this toy coloured was not how I liked ))

I like the bird now. CCC is good but you must be take care of doing it with enough height, or the curves let touch you the ground. the slow fly issue, that he fly with stop and go ...you must disable GPS and it flys very smooth or very fast...

still wait for update for the RTH height and speed adjust in automatic flights and to say dynamic home point or start point is home... and maybe a manual white balance. St10+ as second controller would help too

but for that price you get the best on market at the moment...

He should have done another flight with Smart mode on to see the sense and avoid in action.

Interesting that its not active in the task modes - once we start using more third party addons like Erics to preplan a CCC route having it on would be a good idea in case of unforeseen obstacles.

I hope he obtained permission from Yuneec before recording the phone conversation. In California (he's near Sacramento) you can get jail time for recording a conversation without having permission from everyone involved. For the record, it's a rare day I will watch any videos from this guy. Adding to his hit count is not something I want to do.

As for demonstrating RealSense he dropped the ball badly. He only demonstrated basic OA. Had he wanted to demonstrate RealSense he would have put the digger between him and the H and flown one side to the other at an altitude that would force the H to make a change to go around or over t avoid the obstacle. He might as well have just left RealSense off and used the sonar.

Reactions: Goh
I find Jim entertaining. He can be annoying but he is a good advocate for our hobby. I've heard his medical issues are from his time serving our country in Vietnam.

Reactions: Danny Baur
He favors whoever is currently lining his pockets. Sometimes entire videos are nothing but ads.
I watched 4 of his videos and they were all about Yuneec... And, he can't say anything bad about Yuneec. As a matter of fact, yesterday I ordered the Headplay and now I wish I would have seen his video on the Yuneec fpv headset as it looks better. Thank goodness I bought the Headplay at Amazon cuz if I'm not completely satisfied, bang, it goes back.
Anyway, within the 4 videos, including the 5 top drones video, he doesn't knock the H at all..(only a bit about how the phantom has mapping and the H doesn't.... I agree.. If you have the P3or P4, that mapping program is *******.. I only hope Yuneec adds it in the future.) But, he does knock the Phantom in that it's getting built cheaper... DJI didn't even make the top 5 list for 2016.... Yeah, he boasts Aces---.biz, but it could be that he gets free merchandise or maybe even a co owner. Who knows, but I think he tells the truth from the videos I've seen. And the H made #2 in his top 5 for 2016 flight unflown.....
No one can satisfy everyone... But, Jim so far has satisfied my drone interests...

I hope he obtained permission from Yuneec before recording the phone conversation. In California (he's near Sacramento) you can get jail time for recording a conversation without having permission from everyone involved. For the record, it's a rare day I will watch any videos from this guy. Adding to his hit count is not something I want to do.

As for demonstrating RealSense he dropped the ball badly. He only demonstrated basic OA. Had he wanted to demonstrate RealSense he would have put the digger between him and the H and flown one side to the other at an altitude that would force the H to make a change to go around or over t avoid the obstacle. He might as well have just left RealSense off and used the sonar.
Maybe that's why he asked the Yuneec employee to say goodbye to his Utube channel....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval