Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Information about E10Tvx

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the group, I am from Barcelona, and I have an H520e RTK for industrial inspections.

I want to buy the E10Tvx thermal camera to carry out inspections of solar parks and pipeline inspections and my question is whether this camera has a calibration certificate and if it is required, it can be taken to FLIR to have it calibrated.

Another question I have is with which camera that DJI uses could this be compared?

Thanks,

Jordi

Hello,

I am new to the group, I am from Barcelona, and I have an H520e RTK for industrial inspections.

I want to buy the E10Tvx thermal camera to carry out inspections of solar parks and pipeline inspections and my question is whether this camera has a calibration certificate and if it is required, it can be taken to FLIR to have it calibrated.

Another question I have is with which camera that DJI uses could this be compared?

Thanks,

Jordi
Hi,

I am not an expert in thermal imaging but as far as I know this particular camera has not radiometric properties. And these are somehow important for solar panels' inspections.

They have another camera, E20Tvx which is radiometric, but unfortunately its sensor does not come from FLIR.

Hi,

I am not an expert in thermal imaging but as far as I know this particular camera has not radiometric properties. And these are somehow important for solar panels' inspections.

They have another camera, E20Tvx which is radiometric, but unfortunately its sensor does not come from FLIR.
Great answer. That was my understanding of the radiometric properties of the E10TVx but was about to ask for confirmation. Now I no longer need to ask. Thank you!

Reactions: Pawel_(PL)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval