Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel RealSense

Reaction score
I see on amazon they sell two different Typhoon H, one is a
Yuneec Typhoon H UHD 4K Collision Avoidance Hexacopter for $949, the other is a
Yuneec Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense Technology - Ultra High Definition 4K Collision Avoidancefor $1395 are these same or is the second one have a more advanced collision avoidance system?

I see on amazon they sell two different Typhoon H, one is a
Yuneec Typhoon H UHD 4K Collision Avoidance Hexacopter for $949, the other is a
Yuneec Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense Technology - Ultra High Definition 4K Collision Avoidancefor $1395 are these same or is the second one have a more advanced collision avoidance system?

Well there is one with Real sense and the other one with sonar sensor to avoid collisions, however the one with the real sense is the one that will fly around obstacles, the other one just stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another big difference (and deciding factor for me) between these is the RealSense version will use obstacle avoidance during return to home and the sonar avoidance will not.

Has anyone tried putting RealSense at the back of the drone so there is '360 degree' obstacle avoidance

Has anyone tried putting RealSense at the back of the drone so there is '360 degree' obstacle avoidance

The point of having a 360 degree gimbal is that the drone can always face the direction it's travelling. You don't need 360 degree avoidance then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers