Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

INTERCHANGEABLE CAMERA & LENSES

I don't know if it works with internal app, as the camera is completely different. The camera is F68 4K Ultra HD 170 Degree Wide Angle 12MP WiFi Action Camera does not have advantage except for various functions different from cg03+. I just wanted a spare camera during service on my cg03+. I modified the mount to add the 2axis gimbal to the setup. This was no different that having a gimbal and gopro on my old hex setup. You set camera to record and fly, the gimbal is leveling only. The controls are on the gimbal but not used on this because i don't know programming of st16+ yet!
OK, thanks. Nice creative mash up.

Giving up pan and tilt is a no go for me. 360 pan was one of my reasons for obtaining the H. Angle and velocity gimbal settings were another. The set up reduces the value and versatility of an H to that of a $300.00 quad with a stabilized wide angle camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giving up pan and tilt is a no go for me. 360 pan was one of my reasons for obtaining the H. Angle and velocity gimbal settings were another. The set up reduces the value and versatility of an H to that of a $300.00 quad with a stabilized wide angle camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, I realize that but didn't know when to receive my camera from peau. Thus, this gives me a interim photo usage. I couldn't afford the price of a new cg03+. I am fully aware of the h capability and just needed an option.

I posted on forum the following;
It is a inexpensive 4k camera, feiyu 2 axis gimbal. Works well not connected to h, but works with internal app for the camera. Did I mention inexpensive? 61 for camera, 95 for gimbal, 12.99 for mount.

View attachment 4321
In another thread, someone was asking about having a camera to shoot straight up under bridges. Maybe this would work mounted on top of the H.

I made two drones that allowed the camera on a special gimbal (naza controlled) to move to plus and minus 90 degrees. It was sticking out to clear the photos. One used a bacsom camera and the other used a 1080P fpv camera from Israel. Mounting different cameras is easy while maybe being technologically challenging. These were inspection cameras and were controlled by the naza with the servo outputs. I would like to utilize the communication link of the 6 wire connector on the yuneec hpro. One envisions 2 for power, 2 for tilt and pan and one for other signals and the last for hellfire signal:p (just kidding)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval