Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interesting AVG Article

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
A little simplistic but accurate as far as it goes. You have to agree to cookies to access the article. Just clear your cache after reading.

Reactions: Ren57
A little simplistic but accurate as far as it goes. You have to agree to cookies to access the article. Just clear your cache after reading.

Swarm of drones at Gatwick? That'll be the 2 drones that never were then?!!! Interesting article never-the -less. Hacking was one of the first things that crossed my mind, the moment that remote ID reared its ugly head.....

I suppose if two drones or more meet up it's a swarm! Nonsense.

tests have already shown that a drone was able to infect a network by connecting to a Bluetooth mouse and injecting malware into it. It won’t be long before businesses and governments will have a reason to keep their blinds closed 24/7, in order to keep drones from being used to hack into their network.

Ah yes, the ever popular Hunter Douglas Bluetooth Blocker line of windowblinds...

O don’t know if you are being facetious or scornful of the concept of using drones to infect other systems but such practices had initiated by at least 2015. Bluetooth was not required as infections were created through RF broadcast containing hidden code.

At least one commercial drone manufacturer tasked an intern to make contact with, of all people, the internet anti virus security firm in Italy that created it. When word got out the company vociferously denied instructing the intern before terminating his employment. Poor guy thought he’d done well, accomplishing his mission, only to find out a “leak” exposing his activities sent him down the road.

I'm being scornful of the specific language in the article, which suggests that an ordinary window blind will stop bluetooth transmissions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis