Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is any difference between H920 and H920 Plus?

Reaction score
I can't find anything about this topic. Is there any difference between them, besides the production date?

The differences are the controller & the propellers. The H920 has an ST24 controller also the camera has an external antenna, propellers have to be attached with hex screws.
The H920 plus has an ST16 controller & quick release propellers, these do not require screwing down onto the motor, also the camera does not have an external antenna any longer

Reactions: angelofratila
The motors and airframe are unchanged, it was the electronics and associated radio: ST24 to ST16. Within that were features lost or gained between the two. Many feel the H920 was the better of the two and the H920+ was more of a minus.

The Quick Release mounts for props are useable on either craft. The were offered after the H920+ release but sold in packs to use with either.

Several threads discussing the difference, Pro & Cons. Many more Owners will most likely contribute.

The first “differences” response was pretty generic. The ST-24 provided more “finger tip” camera control functionality than an ST-16, which made the -24 a much better camera controls device.

The 920 also provided for Team mode using either another ST-24 or ST-12, something not possible with a 920+ unless it is used with a CGO-3 in conjunction with the Typhoon H flight mode. Having team mode capability combined with camera and lens options made the original 920 a true aerial videographer tool.

The 920 also provided the option of using different cameras, which included the GB-603, CGO-4, GH-4, a7, and an 18 power zoom Yuneec camera. The 920+ is limited to the CGO-4 and CGO-3.

Propellers are the same for both. Quick change adapters came stock with the 920 Plus but became an option for the 920 when the Plus was released.

There have also been reports the original 920 provided more flight time than a 920+.

The 920 Plus is less stable in wind than the original 920.

IMHO, the 920 Plus is a significantly down graded version of the original 920.

Thanks for all the replies! I have the H920, but I'm still waiting for the propellers to get it started. For the moment I'm flying my Typhoon Plus and i'm very happy with the experience so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone