Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is anybody using UgCS for missions

The ability to perform circular flights corresponds to the autopilot and not to the software that gives the orders to the aircraft. Today, unfortunately, you still can't do this type of flight because the flight controller doesn't support it. We have been waiting for a long time for an update to allow us to do so.

Reactions: emilereynolds
The ability to perform circular flights corresponds to the autopilot and not to the software that gives the orders to the aircraft. Today, unfortunately, you still can't do this type of flight because the flight controller doesn't support it. We have been waiting for a long time for an update to allow us to do so.
Thank you for your feed back.

I'm quite close to purchasing an H520 but I'm increasingly concerned about the high number of failures and incidents trailing this craft. If it is not this craft for commercial mapping, what in your opinion, is the best craft to be looking at?

Unfortunately, and very much to my regret since I own one, today, with the characteristics of the aircraft I can not recommend anyone to buy it. It is too expensive for what it can do and this lack of many basic functions that any much cheaper aircraft has disqualifies it as a valid candidate.

We have been waiting for 9 months with promises that it will be solved, many people have started to sell the drone because they have lost hope that it will produce a significant advance. Many others have left him on a shelf collecting dust. My advice to anyone who wants to buy an H520 today is to wait or look for another alternative that really does the job they want to do.

Please quantify "high rate of failures".

What is being presented in forums such as this tends to weigh heavily on the negative, or problems side of the pendulum swing.

Without the other side of the equation (i.e. total units in service) it is unlikely one can ascertain exactly what the failure rates are, let alone define "high number of failures".

Just sayin'. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33