Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is there a way to delete my account on yuneecpilots?

Y

Yuneec Pilot

Well, the caption speaks for itself. I have spent hours browsing through the account settings, but couldn’t find an option that says “delete/remove account”???

Is it something we said? Or something we didn't say?

Is it something we said? Or something we didn't say?
No, not at all, I love the forum community, but after having seen the possibilities of the DJI Mavic Pro, i am planning to switch from the Typhoon H to the Mavic.
As a result, i want to create an account with the respective DronePilots forum, MavicPilots.

And because I don’t like leaving traces on the internet, I would like to delete / remove the account on YuneecPilots before signing up on MavicPilots.

It has nothing to do with this forum community, in fact, the positive experiences I had on this forum made me want to create an account on MavicPilots as well.
But I would really like to delete the account afterwards, to keep everything simple.

No, not at all, I love the forum community, but after having seen the possibilities of the DJI Mavic Pro, i am planning to switch from the Typhoon H to the Mavic.
As a result, i want to create an account with the respective DronePilots forum, MavicPilots.

And because I don’t like leaving traces on the internet, I would like to delete / remove the account on YuneecPilots before signing up on MavicPilots.

It has nothing to do with this forum community, in fact, the positive experiences I had on this forum made me want to create an account on MavicPilots as well.
But I would really like to delete the account afterwards, to keep everything simple.
Shouldn't take long to get this taken care of for you. Let me know if it takes too long.

Murray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterfantastic