Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is This Deal Too Good To Be True?

I can tell you from past experience that they are in fact a Yuneec distributor. I bought a refurbished unit from them but called I Yuneec first. They assured me that anything I bought from them carried a full six month warranty. So, yes I had a warranty issue and Yuneec handled it.

Maybe you could ask Yuneec directly & report back w/the correct answer to your question???
I did that before I bought from them. Yes they are and Yuneec handled a problem without hesitation. They are a good company to deal with.

I bought from them too. More than satisfied, would buy from them again. Fast delivery too,

I bought from this seller and had no problems . Item as advertised and in perfect condition . The seller answered all my questions and also said Yuneec would honor warranty . I did notice a couple of small things missing from box- the USB connection cord and the long tweezers that are no longer needed . Please note you will only get one used working battery - you will need at least 2 more - I have the GIFI 7500mah from Honkong and they are good giving up to 22 minutes reliable flight. Also you need a better charger for these bigger batteries- go to Carolina Drones for dual charger

To be honest mate I don't know much about eBay or amazon because I don't do internet shopping as I like to see what I am buying before I do go ahead & at that price I wouldn't like to risk it I looked on there to get an average price comparison for the extra few quid you can get a brand new 1 from currys pc world for £548 or you can put the extra to like I have today which in the end cost me £698 but you get an extra battery extra blades an aluminium carry case I will let you know when I get it if I get anymore accessories with it as they have had to order it & I won't get it for a few days with it being new year I HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR QUESTION MATE

To be honest mate I don't know much about eBay or amazon because I don't do internet shopping as I like to see what I am buying before I do go ahead & at that price I wouldn't like to risk it I looked on there to get an average price comparison for the extra few quid you can get a brand new 1 from currys pc world for £548 or you can put the extra to like I have today which in the end cost me £698 but you get an extra battery extra blades an aluminium carry case I will let you know when I get it if I get anymore accessories with it as they have had to order it & I won't get it for a few days with it being new year I HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR QUESTION MATE
Hi I did not get it on ebay or amazon it came from drone direct and also got the extra battery blades and case as well and I payed £606.97 new,it was just the issue with the st10+ But all been well I hope it will work as it should.
Just out of queosity we’re are you in the the uk as I am in Cornwall and would like to fly with a fellow drone flyer.
Thanks Steven.

Hi I did not get it on ebay or amazon it came from drone direct and also got the extra battery blades and case as well and I payed £606.97 new,it was just the issue with the st10+ But all been well I hope it will work as it should.
Just out of queosity we’re are you in the the uk as I am in Cornwall and would like to fly with a fellow drone flyer.
Thanks Steven.
I am in hull pal a bit of a distance away from you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval