Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Issue registering drone

Reaction score
So I've been trying to register my drone on yuneecs web page since the 16th of this month ( purchased the 15th). I've created an account with them, most times it lets me fill out my information regarding the drone but when I click the submit button it loads but stays on the same page and gives me no other directions or notifications. Some times I'll click on register from the drop down menu and it'll direct me to a checkout page. I've tried via my phone and PC. Any body else have similar issues

I know from speaking to yuneec UK they don't do registration all they asked me to do was if sending anything back for warranty as long as I send proof of purchase that's all they need so not sure if ur in the UK so depending on were you are in the world give them a call and ask

Reactions: UniqueNewone
I had the same issue a few days ago trying to register my new H. I called them and they handled it over the phone in just a few minutes. 844-898-6332

Reactions: UniqueNewone
Online registration has rarely worked, ever. Pick up the phone and call them instead.

I did it over the phone. Best to call early in the day. Also they had me e-mail them a copy of my purchase invoice.

Had the same problem so I called customer service. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful and took care of the registration over the phone. Took it a step further and e-mailed a copy of the purchase receipt to them with my account so they have it recorded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin