Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It happen to me also...

Reaction score
My Typhoon H went down...

Last edited:
When inserting the battery there are 2 distinct clicks... the first is just the contacts in the battery bay connecting with the corresponding contacts at the end of the battery. However that contact has to be inserted about an 1/8 of an inch further to fully engage. At that point you will hear the 2nd click of the battery latch locking in.

The best practice is to:

1) Make sure the back of the battery is flush with the back of the H.
2) Firmly pull back on the battery without lifting the catch release cover.

You should not be able pull the battery back out.

Thanks for replying. I am pretty much familiar with Typhoon's locking system. I have more than 60 flights withit by now. I was in a hurry thats why **** happened...

Understand... been there, done that... this was intended as instruction for other pilots who may not be familiar with this scenario... it pops it's ugly head up on a regular basis, so it's good to be reminded of the cure at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWSaint and AeriaL
Are you going to believe me if i tell u that this was in my blog list to do? Unfortunately Murphy got me....
Ohhh nooo. lol. It's when we put things off, it's bound to catch up with us.:rolleyes:

I need help guys. Does anyone know which connector goes where in gimbal's s2 board.Yes i paint/mark the connectors, but as i was working with the gimbal the paint came off.

Mission accomplished. Gimbal is working! Also unbended the main aluminium arm.

Lens, motors and all plastics in perfect condition!

Last edited:
No AH-1G. I wanted to know in which order the white conectors are attached to gimbal's main board.
*thnx anyway!

I flew the copter today inside my house for a first check. Everything is working fine. Gimbal is tracking as before!

Reactions: rdonson
Thanks for replying. I am pretty much familiar with Typhoon's locking system. I have more than 60 flights withit by now. I was in a hurry thats why **** happened...
I did the same think hard lesson only mine fell on the street.

@Regis Damiba
Used clear Gorilla glue, Velcro glued to the H then gorilla taped over.
Left Gorilla tape on for extra measure.
I think once you put this on, you really take a double look to make sure your battery is secured.
You may want to apply this to your safety log check list.20180915_170049.jpg20180915_170221.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Regis Damiba

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital