Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It happened today!!

Reaction score
I have been on this forum long enough as a guest. Today I became a Yuneec owner. Just couldn't put it off any longer. I am a Prime member so with today's price I pulled the trigger. H Pro from Amazon. $1199.99 and they gave me $80 off cause I took their CC. Supposed to be here Friday. Not a problem cause we call for thunderstorms till Saturday. I wasn't concerned with the Real Sense but it was part of the deal. Now I got to choke up the money for the CGO-ET. They had it listed on JET.COM for $1100 and change but now I see it's $2200 and change today. Quite the increase.
Going to have to download Tuna's toolbox and try to learn how to use it. He said he wanted some Thermal images to work with. I'll make it a point to see that he gets all he wants once I order the ET

@Steve Carr
I do, I have an Inspire 1 and Inspire 2. I also have a Phantom 4 pro. I bought the Inspire 1 used as I needed a zoom lens camera and the z3 won't work on the I2. I finally bought the H cause I wanted a thermal camera to do inspection work with. Here's hoping that it does the job.

Nice copter family. I hope they all get along. There are a lot of good tutorials on Youtube, but since you've been a member for awhile I imagine you've seen most of them.

I get the bulk of my Yuneec info right on these forums. A lot of good information passes thru these threads. My copter family has had some problems. The camera on my Inspire 2 cannot detect the lens, the arms on my Inspire 1 seem to be loose, but my Phantom 4 is just a working little trooper. From the things I read here the H also seems to be a trooper. There is no system that is perfect, but with good care we can hope for the best.

Well here it is Thursday at 4:30pm. It's about 231/2 hrs from the normal time that UPS delivers on Fridays, but who's counting. That H should be in my hot little hands by this time tomorrow, along with the CGO-ET!! Like I said who's counting.

Congratulations on the new addition to your aerial fleet. Please take a few moments to learn the differences in operation between your DJI fleet and the H. Many have been accustomed to the functionality of DJI products and encounter difficulty when trying to use those methods with the H. I think you'll love the differences once you understand and adapt to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nvjfirut