Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It sensor lense issue

Reaction score
My breeze was flying fine, then went haywire shot up, I had no control of it, after about 30 seconds motors shut off and fell to the ground, the ir sensor lense shattered. I snapped everything back together and it lifts off but the altitude that is shows is accurate then shows not accurate. All over the place. Is the ir sensor lense that imperrative to making the altitude correct?

Did you calibrate it after the crash ? that will help if you are flying in gps mode. The sensor doesn't have anything to do with the altitude reading. it's just for flying indoors and keeping its position in the air. Hope that helps. Good luck.

I recalibrated a couple times, still acting weird it won't show correct altitude all the time, it jumps around. I reset it, recalibrated. Nothing is broke off or damaged, except the ir sensor lense.

Also when I fly even after the crash is has between 15-20 sat locked, but drone kinda jumps around and shows the wrong altitude

Per our PM conversation, contact Yuneec Support. There is likely a bad solder connection to the IR sensor or the barometer is going bad. Now with a cracked filter glass that will affect the IR sensor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval