Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It will land in RTH mode but will not allow me to land it in Angle Mode no matter what I try.

Reaction score
I've reset and calibrated everything I can and yet the thing will not come down. It always stops at 20 feet and stays on that exact horizontal plain. The only way I can get its to land is if turn on RTH and then it will go through the process and finally land.

Any Idea what it could be? I have a few shot that Im wanting take that need to be shot at about 8 to 10 feet off the ground yet it won't come lower then 20 feet while I'm in control.

I've reset and calibrated everything I can and yet the thing will not come down. It always stops at 20 feet and stays on that exact horizontal plain. The only way I can get its to land is if turn on RTH and then it will go through the process and finally land.

Any Idea what it could be? I have a few shot that Im wanting take that need to be shot at about 8 to 10 feet off the ground yet it won't come lower then 20 feet while I'm in control.

When landing in angle mode. Try putting your
Rabbit Turtle
In Rabbit mode and keeping it there.
Let us know if it works.
Keith Kuhn

Reactions: DoomMeister
Try placing your rate slider all the way to rabbit and make sure OBS is off. If it still won’t come down use the output display evoked by double tapping the Volts icon.

Do this with just the ST16 turned on, the rate slider at full, and make sure that Ch1 goes to 0% when J1 is full down.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Try placing your rate slider all the way to rabbit and make sure OBS is off. If it still won’t come down use the output display evoked by double tapping the Volts icon.

Do this with just the ST16 turned on, the rate slider at full, and make sure that Ch1 goes to 0% when J1 is full down.

Okay, so when I look at the quick output display by double tapping the volts this is the results

Rabbit
ch 1 [emoji651]️ 108% [emoji652]️ -8%

Turtle
Ch 1 [emoji651]️ 84% [emoji652]️ 16%

Are you flying in Angle Mode or in Smart Mode?
Does the 20 foot floor happen only when you are standing near the intended landing point?

Also, the readings you are seeing from the output display are showing an unusually wide range. It suggests some changes have been made in the Channel settings menu. It would be a good idea to create a new model (from scratch. NOT a copy of your existing model) and see if the range gets a little closer to 0 to 100%.

Are you flying in Angle Mode or in Smart Mode?
Does the 20 foot floor happen only when you are standing near the intended landing point?

Also, the readings you are seeing from the output display are showing an unusually wide range. It suggests some changes have been made in the Channel settings menu. It would be a good idea to create a new model (from scratch. NOT a copy of your existing model) and see if the range gets a little closer to 0 to 100%.

I only fly in Angle mode and it doesn't seem to matter where I stand it still stops at 15 to 20 feet. I've tried landing it almost a 100yards away and still the same results. I actually had to stand on top of my car the other day so I could reach it by hand then shut it down while I'm holding it.

I’ll go create a new model from the OEM that's preinstalled and make sure the ranges match what you're saying and let you know how it goes.

”I’ll be back”

I only fly in Angle mode and it doesn't seem to matter where I stand it still stops at 15 to 20 feet. I've tried landing it almost a 100yards away and still the same results. I actually had to stand on top of my car the other day so I could reach it by hand then shut it down while I'm holding it.

I’ll go create a new model from the OEM that's preinstalled and make sure the ranges match what you're saying and let you know how it goes.

”I’ll be back”

Your not alone, this happened to me a few
times. It seems if I can
remember.
I kept taking it up and down. Until I finally
got it down, I believe
I finally did a complete
Factory reset on my
Controller. Keep in mind
there will always be some
Glitch. No matter who the
Drone manufacturer is.
Keith Kuhn

Ya so I've flown a half dozen or so times and not once have I been able to get it to land. I'm beginning to think the altimeter is faulty becuase I've notice while it's just sitting on the ground doing nothing that the altitude will be +/- 5ft.

Is this a replaceable part?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval