Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Job Insurance

T

TomC9000

How many 107'ers have job insurance? Just wondering, have to get insurance for a race track job.

Thanks, that took the guess work out of it. I carry a policy for my work. Just scratching the paint on some of the cars I shoot would cost over $10k to fix. If a person was involved in an incident we can just about be assured the civil settlement would be six figures, or more. After that there’s still the specter of a criminal case to pay for.

We can shoot a 1000 jobs where everything goes right but the chance of having just one go wrong is still to high to ignore. Multirotor equipment has zero design and reliability standards to provide any level of assurance.

You will find larger jobs require insurance, along with a certificate of additional insured. Some go so far as to insist on a commercial auto policy with $2 mil in liability coverage in addition to your operations policy, also naming them as additional insured. The fun ones even insist on a hold harmless document along with clauses to indemnify them from any action by you or others.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy