Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

??Journey Mode Question??

Reaction score
Hey folks.
I flew a Typhoon H Pro for a few years and really liked the advanced features.
One of the things I liked about Journey mode was how the drone would turn in the direction of travel to make sure the realsense module was facing forward during autonomous flight while the camera remained pointed toward the subject.
Several days ago I tried it for the first time on my H+ and was surprised to see that the drone did not turn to face the realsense in the direction of travel (obstacle avoidance was on). Has anyone else addressed this or am I just missing something in the settings? Maybe Yuneec didn't incorporate this into the H+?
I did some searching on this forum for similar questions with no luck. Anyone have some info on this?

Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
Hey folks.
I flew a Typhoon H Pro for a few years and really liked the advanced features.
One of the things I liked about Journey mode was how the drone would turn in the direction of travel to make sure the realsense module was facing forward during autonomous flight while the camera remained pointed toward the subject.
Several days ago I tried it for the first time on my H+ and was surprised to see that the drone did not turn to face the realsense in the direction of travel (obstacle avoidance was on). Has anyone else addressed this or am I just missing something in the settings? Maybe Yuneec didn't incorporate this into the H+?
I did some searching on this forum for similar questions with no luck. Anyone have some info on this?

Thanks!

That's shocking news and a big mistake if Yuneec has not implemented as I think that that is the main reason you would want the RealSense in the first place? The RealSense module also looks forward, isn't it obvious that the drown must only treveal in that direction when in follow me mode (Journey mode)
Hopefully this was an oversight by Yuneec and this will be rectified as soon as possible.
Regards.
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Grant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal