Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just a heads up

Reaction score
Brighter brands on eBay will be getting a shipment of drones/parts in, he’ll be starting his auctions again for the H plus starting Tuesday, or Friday at the latest.

Everyone start saving your pennies now, he’s going to be flooding market with H-plus parts again.

Reactions: DCH
I guess I'm banned (need to check if still) ? I bought a mainboard from him, while away the wife moved my stuff around so I re-installed the bad one ? I contacted him sayin it was no good, and left a bad review, that same day i caught the mistake, and couldnt remove it , contacted ebay, and him to explain ? Well after a bit it was corrected, but he was upset which I understood, as time passed I tried to bid again to no avail ? Where is he getting these, and who's dismantling these drones ? If I'm not mistaking he say's tested by factory trained tech's ?

I guess I'm banned (need to check if still) ? I bought a mainboard from him, while away the wife moved my stuff around so I re-installed the bad one ? I contacted him sayin it was no good, and left a bad review, that same day i caught the mistake, and couldnt remove it , contacted ebay, and him to explain ? Well after a bit it was corrected, but he was upset which I understood, as time passed I tried to bid again to no avail ? Where is he getting these, and who's dismantling these drones ? If I'm not mistaking he say's tested by factory trained tech's ?

Guy wouldn’t say..

Just said he has a supplier. Wonder if it’s the person(s) that bought up all that KAV inventory for dirt cheap.
Thats the only thing I can see, I had bought part from another vendor, and it had a KAV sticker on it ? I wonder what their inventory was like, because I had seen a couple of pictures of the lots / bundles that were put together, not that big, but good size ? I forget the numbers alot of new H's were missing the cameras, so their stock was declining at the end ? My real question on who's testing them thats factory trained ?

Thats the only thing I can see, I had bought part from another vendor, and it had a KAV sticker on it ? I wonder what their inventory was like, because I had seen a couple of pictures of the lots / bundles that were put together, not that big, but good size ? I forget the numbers alot of new H's were missing the cameras, so their stock was declining at the end ? My real question on who's testing them thats factory trained ?

I think refurbished “by factory trained technicians” is horse poo poo, same as “seller refurbished”... I read that and I immediately think it’s the seller with a rag and a bottle of windex cleaning it up and saying it’s refurbished. And what eBayer selling watches, shoes and drones has “factory-trained technicians” on hand? Lol

I don’t think refurbished means jack unless it’s coming from a reputable source/company, with known licensed, and trained, technicians. Don’t go to eBay for honesty, go for the deals with a skeptical eye with every purchase.....I do

I think refurbished “by factory trained technicians” is horse poo poo, same as “seller refurbished”... I read that and I immediately think it’s the seller with a rag and a bottle of windex cleaning it up and saying it’s refurbished. And what eBayer selling watches, shoes and drones has “factory-trained technicians” on hand? Lol

I don’t think refurbished means jack unless it’s coming from a reputable source/company, with known licensed, and trained, technicians. Don’t go to eBay for honesty, go for the deals with a skeptical eye with every purchase.....I do

Friday came and he started selling again. He’s going to be unloading a bunch of plus parts again. I’d still like to know who “his supplier” is, but he won’t throw me a name after asking him a few different ways. Sorry, that’s the only intel I could get

Friday came and he started selling again. He’s going to be unloading a bunch of plus parts again. I’d still like to know who “his supplier” is, but he won’t throw me a name after asking him a few different ways. Sorry, that’s the only intel I could get
Thanx for the update, there are others as well ? Someone knows their connections, contacts but will one let us in ?

Thanx for the update, there are others as well ? Someone knows their connections, contacts but will one let us in ?

That’s why I’m asking him, I’d rather go straight to the source and share the info to mak all of our lives easier. Imagine having an endless supply of H parts dirt cheap? That would cut down on 40% of the message threads on this board..lol

That’s why I’m asking him, I’d rather go straight to the source and share the info to mak all of our lives easier. Imagine having an endless supply of H parts dirt cheap? That would cut down on 40% of the message threads on this board..lol
Yes it would, how well do you know him ? Can you ask if I'm still banned from biding ?

Yes it would, how well do you know him ? Can you ask if I'm still banned from biding ?

Lol. I don’t know him too well, just stoked up a conversation with him when I asked him to sell me some parts after his last round of auctions, that’s when he told me he was getting another lot of h-pluses in, and he put a bunch of parts aside for me to straight up purchase them before he started p auctioning them off, gave me pretty cheap prices too...mostly at low end of range they were selling for his last round of auctions...he seems like a nice guy

Lol. I don’t know him too well, just stoked up a conversation with him when I asked him to sell me some parts after his last round of auctions, that’s when he told me he was getting another lot of h-pluses in, and he put a bunch of parts aside for me to straight up purchase them before he started p auctioning them off, gave me pretty cheap prices too...mostly at low end of range they were selling for his last round of auctions...he seems like a nice guy
Yea he seemed nice to me as well, and we got that problem solved ? I just figured if you new him well enough to ask about me is all. I'm really curious where he, and others score these things ? Some have said 40+ sold, so theres an abundance of yuneec drones out there ?

Yea he seemed nice to me as well, and we got that problem solved ? I just figured if you new him well enough to ask about me is all. I'm really curious where he, and others score these things ? Some have said 40+ sold, so theres an abundance of yuneec drones out there ?

Wonder if there’s a number on the amount of typhoon’s yuneec built overall, I’d be curious to know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval