Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got my second Typhoon H, 1st one was DOA

Reaction score
I am new to the drone world. ordered one from copter source and it was DOA last week. I contacted yuneec and lets just say I was less than thrilled with the customer service I got from one o their reps. Fast forward a week, and Laura sent me out another one and I got to do a few runs with it. This is a blast to use. I really wish for $1300 they would give you a much better manual to understand the the inner workings of the controller and such. I took a few videos and flights from my back yard, had a few calls to customer service, but it definitely seems like a fun hobby.

I had a customer service rep help me with the GUI, and not it can go much higher I hope. Being I am above sea level, it would only go up about 200 feet and stop. Waiting for the battery to charge to take another flight.

Reactions: QuadBart
Congrats! It is a fun hobby. Our other brand drones, the Phantoms, didn't have much in the way of manuals either. One member put together a much better version full of the things we found out on our own and posted. Maybe that will happen here.

Reactions: DroneClone
I am new to the drone world. ordered one from copter source and it was DOA last week. I contacted yuneec and lets just say I was less than thrilled with the customer service I got from one o their reps. Fast forward a week, and Laura sent me out another one and I got to do a few runs with it. This is a blast to use. I really wish for $1300 they would give you a much better manual to understand the the inner workings of the controller and such. I took a few videos and flights from my back yard, had a few calls to customer service, but it definitely seems like a fun hobby.

I had a customer service rep help me with the GUI, and not it can go much higher I hope. Being I am above sea level, it would only go up about 200 feet and stop. Waiting for the battery to charge to take another flight.
When you adjust the altitude in the GUI, you are setting the max altitude AGL (Above Ground Level). It is unrelated to sea level elevation. You can find lots of helpful information here and also at Yuneec-Forum.com and on Facebook Yuneec Owners Group. Also lots of youtube videos that are good.

Wow...how did you get a replacement sent? They would only begrudgingly offer me an RMA after a few days of contacting them numerous times a day. Did you buy it direct from them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis