Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got my T... dead ST16?

Reaction score
Literally just unboxed the Typhoon H Pro, the manufacturer refurbished unit from Deal Parade on ebay.

Every looks great and everything is included except the lanyard, however, when I pulled out the ST16, the power switch was in the on position and the blue LED was on but nothing was on the screen. I proceeded to power it off and then back on.

The blue LED comes on but nothing comes on the screen. When I hit the D-pads or the video or photo button the ST makes noises but there's nothing on the screen!?!?

Does this sound like a bum ST16?

Thanks, guys!

-Chris

Last edited:
Thanks to another thread here, I figured out how to charge the ST16 (off the main battery charger via USB) and once connected, the battery indicator on the screen popped on!!

Indeed the battery was flat from the ST16 being left on during shipping.

All is well here ;-)

Thank goodness for this forum. Thanks Dronerd for chiming in with support.

Happened to me when I unboxed my first H, ST16 wouldn't turn on OR accept a charge. Sent it back in and it was a dead battery.
They replaced the Battery and everything worked.
Since then I've purchased a spare Yuneec ST16 Battery, "just in case"..

Reactions: h1pst3r88
Imagine that, batteries needed to be charged before first use... the switch should not have been on when shipped but at least there was some life still in it. Ordering a new -16 battery was a good idea.

Charging batteries is usually the first thing people should do before powering on a system. It assures there’s power available when they elect to fly something right out of the box. It also provides a little time to read the instructions.

There will be plenty of reading, watching, ad charging before first flight... to be sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval