Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got the H Pro. Took her out for a maiden flight and.... toilet bowl?

I guess I don't understand your last question. My H Pro never had the toilet bowl issue, it flies fine. My issue is the ST16 vibrating and displaying that GPS Lock was lost. This always seems to happen shortly after the first power on after I already have a good GPS lock. I power on the ST16 first, then the H Pro, while sitting on the ground after 1-3 minutes with a good GPS lock, the GPS lock is gone, shortly after it comes back. Once I'm flying the lock seems good, I'm just leery of loosing it just before or during takeoff even though I'm in Angle mode.
Sorry but I got your post confused with the original post which referred to lose of GPS lock and erratic flight. I see now you only have a problem with GPS lock while it's on the ground. That usually occurs when there are enough obstructions around the launch site to interfere with GPS. You indicate you plan to launch from a different location to see if that corrects the problem. I'm guessing it will, but let us know how you make out.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece