Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just not feeling ok that H

Reaction score
I've been Flying my H for a while now and I have to say that iT doesn't feel good. I seem to have only 80% control.
Sometimes I give stick down but it stays in the air... only home button can save me.
When capturing a single place for 5 minutes, it drifts away slowly...
I always fly in angle mode and regularly calibrate the device... it just doesn't feel right for a bird at this price... any suggestion on how to improve the overall experience?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

There are different 'kinds' of drift, but I suspect that having controllers that don't fully center causes a lot of problems.

Reactions: ToToMcJoe
Ok factory reset done, checked all controllers on center position and maximum. Everything ok... Calibration of all components (that require calibration of course) done and ok...

Test flight... Me happy! Full control again.

Let's hope it stays like this.

Video dropped away once and it took a while for the WiFi to reconnect. Not very nice, but it doesn't create dangerous situations as I'm always flying VLOS.

Thanks for helping me out!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Ok factory reset done, checked all controllers on center position and maximum. Everything ok... Calibration of all components (that require calibration of course) done and ok...

Test flight... Me happy! Full control again.

Let's hope it stays like this.

Video dropped away once and it took a while for the WiFi to reconnect. Not very nice, but it doesn't create dangerous situations as I'm always flying VLOS.

Thanks for helping me out!

Glad to hear you were able to resolve the problem.

Ok factory reset done

I'm having a few niggles that I don't like, having some downlink lag, some 'twitching' when giving input on the directional stick and have had painfully slow yaw on occasions...

Willing to try anything, just don't want to screw up the warranty :)

Is your TH still under warranty and is there any reason that performing this reset would be a problem for warranty?

Cheers,

Merse

My TH is still under warranty. I don't have a clue if performing the reset has an influence on the warranty.
In any case I contacted the reseller that I wasn't very happy with my UAV and that I even considered to switch to some other product... He said that I should come by so that he could 'have a look'... With the advise in this great forum I thought... Let's save me the trip to the store (45 minutes drive one way) and just give it a try.
So if my warranty is void now... Too bad.. But I wouldn't know why it would be an issue for the warranty.

You don't do anything tricky... You just use the functionalities that are available to you...

Reactions: Merse
Another thing you can do as sort of a quick check, is to go into the System Settings and select "Hardware Monitor". Without touching any controls or switches, observe the screen to see if anything is out of neutral, especially the J1 J2 J3 & J4 joystick positions. If any of these are out of neutral, then proceed with the calibrations as was mentioned above. I do this as part of my pre-start procedure.

Reactions: Merse
That is a good tip Mojoe! I included it in my pre-start procedures as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20