Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Curved Cable Cam (CCC) H Plus

Bummer, sorry to hear it's not working 100% for you @gamik hopefully it will get fixed.
I was hoping a lot with this CCC mode on the Typhoon H Plus !
But it does not matter, it does not reduce the quality of the H Plus, I'm really happy to have bought it, it works without worry, like my Typhoon H480 that I kept and that also works perfectly for a year and half !
If one day I crack, I will always be able to take the H520 and its DataPilot for missions ! ;)

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Well, I have tried the CCC mode several times in recent days !
I stop because it is not reliable ! :(
I have the latest update, and I followed seriously the indications of each other, but still, this mode is not used properly.
You have to reposition the drone to the first recorded waypoint if you want it to start the CCC mode !
So how to record missions in a place, then come back and use the mission memorized, if we do not position the drone on the exact location of waypoint number 1 of this mission? :confused:
Another problem, as soon as the drone starts, I try to reduce the speed of movement with the left stick, as I was told on the forum, but nothing happens !
If you set the speed proportion dial very low, the drone does not start the mission !
If you set this speed proportion dial to high, the drone starts the mission, but you can not reduce the speed of the drone quickly, so you do not have time to manipulate the right stick to use the camera. panoramic and tilt ! :confused:
Yet, with my old drone, the H480, I use this CCC mode perfectly without worry !
I will not use this mode, as long as I have not seen a serious video tutorial on Youtube showing me correctly the use of this CCC mode. ;)
Sorry for my english, i'm french, .......... of course ! :p

This may help, sorry if it doesnt.

I've a problem with Typhoon H Plus (fw Autopilot 1.5.0 - fw Camera 1.1.02_20181122 - fw System 1.1.02_20181122 - fw App 1.1.02_20181122)
The camera during CCC Curve Cable Cam it's uncontrollable with Tilt and Pan. Anyone can help me?

On H, if I've Pan in G (Global) when I start to record the waypoints, during the flight in CCC is possible to move the camera with tilt and pan. Anyone have tryed the CCC flight with this feature during setting CCC?

[Problem Solved] To have free control of camera during CCC Curve Cable Cam on Yuneec Typhoon H Plus is necessary to have PAN in GLOBAL (G) mode before to start the set up. So, when starts the program, it's possibile to control the camera with right joystick (personally, I flight in MODE 2).

Have a nice flight!

Actually this feature works with
fw Autopilot 1.5.0
fw Camera 1.1.02_20181122
fw System 1.1.02_20181122
fw App 1.1.02_20181122
I don't know with previous fw.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members