Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing gear Seat. I can't find them!

Reaction score
I am having the biggest pain in what should be simple. I have a small break in one of my landing gear seats.
Exhibit A.
IMG_7426.JPG
Its the piece that fits inside the landing gear motor assembly.

Exhibit B.
FullSizeRender 11.jpg
I can't find just this small simple piece anywhere without having to buy the entire assembly!!
How can that be? And does anyone know if I can find this simple part anywhere.
The landing gear still works, it just doesn't raise up all the way on the one side. Locks for a landing just fine.
Any and all help is appreciated!!!​

Stated before, have you called Yuneec? if they do not have them, then no one will and then your only option will be to by the assembly for $76, Or wait till people have had them long enough and have crash parts to sell you on Ebay!

I called Yuneec. Last week they said they would be stocking them and to call back. Today they say I need the entire assembly for $30. Not really opposed to the $30 as if have an extra motor if need be. Just seems silly.

Reactions: DroneClone
I called Yuneec. Last week they said they would be stocking them and to call back. Today they say I need the entire assembly for $30. Not really opposed to the $30 as if have an extra motor if need be. Just seems silly.

I am not sure but I don't believe the part that broke is separate from the rest so you have to replace the whole thing.

At that price, it's not bad, but I know how you feel ! Best of luck !

Cool I love it when I am wrong and it is for the better. i:)i

Looks like Eric had the same issue as you. Also looks like it is a separate part and you can order just that.

Small broken part.. hard to find

Cool I love it when I am wrong and it is for the better. i:)i

Looks like Eric had the same issue as you. Also looks like it is a separate part and you can order just that.

Small broken part.. hard to find
Yes Yuneec (DE) sent that separate part (by disassembling a broken typhoon). They told me that separate part will be soon available.. but when....?

I wound up buying the entire assembly from Vertigo Drones . I really didn't want to wait on the part to become available. I was told 2 weeks ago by both Yunnec and VD that the separate part would be available. When I contacted both yesterday I was told it was "misinformation". I believe that it will be a separate part at some point though. I understand it has a high failure rate. Might be a good idea to create a bit stronger part in high failure instances even if it adds a small amount of weight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone