Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Last of the free Wizards

Apparently, the free ride is coming to an end. The last shipment of H's, with the free Wizard, will arrive next week. Get it now, or buy it later. Yuneec Typhoon H
I thought the Wizard was a freeby for those that pre-ordered the H before launch?

It was always advertised as 'for a limited time'.
I can't be very distinct about this but I recall reading some marketing in the U.K. that the Wizard would be given free to those that pre-order and would be an extra to buy for those ordering after the consumer launch of the product. I saw it as a sort of reward for trusting Yuneec with a pre-order

Again, I'm a bit vague on this now because it was a while back so I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.

I can't be very distinct about this but I recall reading some marketing in the U.K. that the Wizard would be given free to those that pre-order and would be an extra to buy for those ordering after the consumer launch of the product. I saw it as a sort of reward for trusting Yuneec with a pre-order

Again, I'm a bit vague on this now because it was a while back so I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.
It's possible that someone said that. Yuneec never said it, though.

Hmmm. Point taken. I can't remember how I picked up on it...may have been in the conversation with the dealer. Bottom line is that I'm not 100% sure because of the time elapsed. Hey-Ho

You are correct and it was on the Yuneec UK website to that effect. There was a definite cut off point.

It was in the Yuneec press release:

"...Typhoon H redefines the enthusiast drone. Pricing is set at a highly competitive suggested retail price of $1,299. Also, for a limited time, Typhoon H is being offered with a free Wizard controller, enabling team operation and GPS tracking of a subject."

It was in the Yuneec press release:

"...Typhoon H redefines the enthusiast drone. Pricing is set at a highly competitive suggested retail price of $1,299. Also, for a limited time, Typhoon H is being offered with a free Wizard controller, enabling team operation and GPS tracking of a subject."
Exactly. For a limited time. Not, for those who pre-order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval