Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest info from Yuneec regarding repairs

It's doing well while waiting for an opportunity to spread it's wings. Sadly, I can no longer fly near near my home now. The FAA has established a restricted area 22 mi long by 10 mi wide over a small regional airport with no control tower. It has 3 commuter flights per day with a 9 passenger aircraft.
Sounds like the A's in FAA stand for somewhere they need to be kicked!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yeah I have a bunch of small airports around me to so I try to get outside their airspace and fly low when I have to fly in them.

Yuneec sent me a email last Thursday saying mine was expected to ship Friday 12/27 or Monday 12/30?
I don't know if it did cause they didn't send me a email with track info.
Keep us informed,please,or at least me through pm.

Sounds like the A's in FAA stand for somewhere they need to be kicked!
****! That sounds excessive.how high does yours go? I live close to March ARB,in Riverside.Is my Breeze,if I ever get it back and it works,a threat to them? I think I got mine up to 80 feet altitude,once,in my front yard.

Had my call on Monday,if you didn't see previously, mine is in New York at Vertigo. It's all anybody knows after 2 1/2 months

Mine won't be home today. I paid for overnight shipping and Yuneec didn't even ship it out yesterday.

I tell you what I'm not sending my drone to Yuneec ever again. I will put it on a shelf first. This is BULLS*%T!! Yuneec has the worst customer Service department I have ever dought with.

How many people received the email about where their drone went from KAV? How many of you have actually got the drone back?

I want to do an update episode on Youtube but I'm having a tough time getting information about where things stand.

What has vertigo told you when you spoke with them?
I haven't contacted them,as of yet. I was told by B.Shelton at Yuneec customer service on December 30 that they would contact me. But that hasn't gotten anywhere. Maybe on Monday,I'll give them a call to get more disappointed and enraged.,or get told they don't have it and don't know where it is.That would just be the icing on the cake.

I haven't contacted them,as of yet. I was told by B.Shelton at Yuneec customer service on December 30 that they would contact me. But that hasn't gotten anywhere. Maybe on Monday,I'll give them a call to get more disappointed and enraged.,or get told they don't have it and don't know where it is.That would just be the icing on the cake.

Vertigo has always been very responsive in my experience, hence why I asked. For that matter so was Yuneec. Just haven’t had to contact them for a year or more.

Good luck!

Jeff

So 4 months ago I sent my controller to Out to Yuneec's repair service center, due to, fly away of my typhoon H Pro. Since, that time I've been informed by Yuneec Customer Service that their relationship with their repair partner has come to a close and my drone/equipment is in route to another repair facility and I'd be contacted in next two weeks.

Needless to say this has been over a month and a half ago and still no reply. I've reached out to Yuneec who has been completely unresponsive, in fact, even emailing several key personnel with out response.

I'm saddened to say at this moment I've lost all confidence in Yuneec's ability to recover to what they once were and am considering filing an consumer affairs act and breach of contract complaint against them in the Northern District Federal Courts.

Personally I have lost alot of revenue, as a direct result, of this absolute mess as I use my equipment for roof inspection, aerial imaging, in addition, my new You Tube channel.

Although, i own other drones such as DJI inspire 1v2 and Phantom 4 Pro the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro delivered a wide angle, moreover, handled high winds fantastic.

I'm hoping Yuneec can get it together prior to me filing any civil complaint against them.
Not being critical, but if it's your revenue stream, livelihood, business, then probably most would have another H or two as backup, to keep business flowing.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold