Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Left control stick during decent......

Reaction score
While descending whether in angle mode or sport, it's extremely slow, I mean very slow even in rabbit sport mode?
Is there a video so I can check and adjust my stick?

What is your vertical speed up and down in flight logs. Has the H Plus HW monitor, I think yes. There can you check the sticks. Has it output monitor? I don't know, but the output values are recorded in flight logs (flight2log) also.

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
While descending whether in angle mode or sport, it's extremely slow, I mean very slow even in rabbit sport mode?
What does J1 look like in "RC Monitor? (See PDF Below)
If it is not working, clean the pots as described in this video.

Attachments

• Access RC Monitor.pdf
    630 KB · Views: 13
J1 65% ascend 50% descend, angle or sport mode.
I cleaned with CRC QD Electronic Cleaner no changes

Last edited:
What is your vertical speed up and down in flight logs. Has the H Plus HW monitor, I think yes. There can you check the sticks. Has it output monitor? I don't know, but the output values are recorded in flight logs (flight2log) also.

br HE
The ST16s is not the same as the ST16 for locating different control settings.
Where do I go to re-calibrate my sticks controls for the H+?

Hi there,

Had same problem on the standard ST 16 found the fault to be the adjustment spring, it had stretched, so took 1 out of my ST 10 and back to normal.

Hope this helps ?.

Hi there,

Had same problem on the standard ST 16 found the fault to be the adjustment spring, it had stretched, so took 1 out of my ST 10 and back to normal.

Hope this helps ?.
Thank you, I will be dismantling the controler so I can clean the sticks from the inside, @Ty Pilots suggestions.

I have good expriences with soldering the wires directly to the pots. One connector is enought to disassemble the stick gimbals. To connectors is one too much. Two connectors doubles the probability of faults.

br HE

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx