Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for someone from Germany or Austria

Reaction score
Hello all,

In my country there is no official dealership for Yuneec so I am ordering from Germany or Austria as they are near and most companies I checked offer delivery to my country for 10-20 euro.

I was wondering if one of you is in Germany or Austria and has ordered the Typhoon H (or other Yuneec product) or has previously made purchases.

There are several drone online shops and I want to make sure that I order from a decent dealer so any feedback will be much appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the info. I have researched dealers in EU and also found that they are popular for aerial stuff (and could not found bad comments).

But also I saw 2-3 more shops and they were a bit more kind and gave more details in the email replies so I have not decided which to use yet, thanks again for sharing.

Hi,

I am from France. It's possible to order it (Advanced or Pro) on Amazon.de
When it will be in stock they will send it and only at this moment they will debit your credit card.
You can cancel the order when you want before sending. You can also be refund during 30 days after receiving.

I am used to ordering on amazon.de when Amazon France doesn't have the product...

For the moment I have preoder the Typhoon Pro on Amazon.de

It's also possible to change the website in english!

Reactions: rixcho
Thanks! I have used them for other stuff, didn't know they will offer the pre-order :)

I'm from Denmark , but have ordered in Germany by www.copter.eu
Hey bowhunt. I am in the US. Copter.eu has a part on their site that I need for my q500 and I can't seem to find anywhere in the US. Part # YUNQ500132 . I can't, however read the information on the site since I don't speak the language. Are you able to read and see if they ship to the US and what form of payment they take. They list the part. Yuneec USA doesn't even have the part and will not get it for me.

On the amazon site it says "Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 1 bis 2 Monaten. " which means deliver in 1-2 months :D

@Pharkas the best you can do is send them email (I think [email protected]). They speak English, replied next day to me (a bit short reply but I guess it is ok).

On the amazon site it says "Gewöhnlich versandfertig in 1 bis 2 Monaten. " which means deliver in 1-2 months :D

@Pharkas the best you can do is send them email (I think [email protected]). They speak English, replied next day to me (a bit short reply but I guess it is ok).
Thanks for the info. I've seen the videos they do on youtube, but again they are speaking German. I will try to E-mail them. The part only costs about $6.00. I hope they could ship it to me reasonably?

That's mean nothing.
On Amazon when the product is available or available soon, they change the availability.
For example if next week they have more informations on the avaibility they can change to "deliver in two week" or available on the 1st of june...

For the Typhoon Pro is written "Temporarily out of stock". But when they will have more information it will be change with more clarification.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval