Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LumeCube lights

Reaction score
Any way to mount LumeCube light on a typhoon h with real sense installed? I got I lime cube kit but looks like realsense will be a problem for mounting them . Any suggestions on what I need are what needs changed.

I personally would remove the module and install the cubes, I can always swap back later.

The mount works with all H as it’s a part of the gimbal mount. No problem on Plus or RS equipped birds.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Sadly I do not have lume cubes at the moment, but I would prefer to have a mount which is simply snapped onto the arms in the front. If you have a 3D printer available and send me the specs, which I need to design a mount, I would create a stl file which can simply be printed out by anyone who is interested. As far as I know they do have the usual tripod thread is this correct? If that is the case it would be quiet simple.

I don’t recommend that. The weight needs to be distributed on the body and will mess with flight stability if attached to the arms or gear. I tried it...

Is the H really getting into trouble with 100g of weight slightly in front of the CG? I once did this with the DJI Inspire and mounted some quiet heavy, high power flashlights in order to light a filmscene. The assembly should have added about 400g which is equal to eight lumecubes. It was noticable since it is quiet a large amount of weight but it handled just fine.

Just to be precise: I designed the mount and performed a test flight but I did not perform the "real" flight. The user feedback was good.

I just got the LumeCube set and the standard TH mounting plate. Fits perfectly on my ThPlus. Sadly, one of the cubes arrived DOA, sent messages to LumeCube and left voice mail to get the dead one replaced.

400 grams is quite a bit of weight. OTOH, it requires about 140g added at the front of the fuselage to move the C/G forward enough to place it on the center of the middle booms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval