Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Machines

Reaction score
Haven’t posted a video in a while, mostly because I added a Mavic 2 zoom and 2 pro to my drones, been practicing on those over the winter. Made this video using the zoom and typhoon h plus so I think it’s safe to post here..I hope. If not let me know and I’ll delete thread.

There’s a lot of cool shots of heavy machines ripping apart a local mall that I’ve been frequenting, so I’m sure machine nerds would love the vid. The flying is so/so and not my best, a lot of jerky movements, it was hard getting a lot of the shots smoothly but I was mostly just trying to capture the machine at the right moment they were hitting the building. Its also been crazy windy here and wanted to get the shots before they finish the demo, they’ve been moving so fast.

As for the mavic and h plus? There’s something special about flying the h plus that the mavic just doesn’t have, it just feels so much more professional and fun to fly. I’ll admit the mavic is much easier to fly but the effort and skill to fly the plus smoothly is probably why it’s so special, and remains the king in my book... my opinion

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it. I made another one as well that’s on my YouTube channel where it’s a little more slower

Last video thread I posted turned into a crap show so if you don’t like the video I’m sorry in advance, but send me a nasty message instead of commenting here. Heehee.

Nice job!

Like I said before,you got some guts. To get that close,being so far away.By your description I expected to be disappointed by your video for the first time. Now I'm dissapointed that I wasn't dissapointed. Awesome video Done guy.?

Like I said before,you got some guts. To get that close,being so far away.By your description I expected to be disappointed by your video for the first time. Now I'm dissapointed that I wasn't dissapointed. Awesome video Done guy.[emoji16]

Thanks for the kind words. The owner of the property (carney) are a local family and I grew up with the guys cousin Tommy carney, so I’ve was able to get past security and allowed unfettered access throughout the property. Used the zoom on both mavic and h plus to get allot of the shots. It’s funny because the zoom on h plus doesn’t have many fans on here, but I’ve used it allot.

It is fantastic Done Guy. Really brutal looking -- so brutal that it comes off as a CG scene for a sci-fi film.

Reactions: Peter b

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval