Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q Connection Problem. Help please

Reaction score
Hello there! I just bought this drone and I have a big problem with it. Last day I flew with it without any problem. Today, when I try to bind the drone with my phone it refuse to connect.

I can see the drone on Wireless, I connect on it but it still says "NO CONNECTION" on app. I tried to reset the drone but nothing.

Also, inside the drone a red light flash constantly.

About the controller I can connect it without any problems, but the drone refuse to fly :(/
What can be?

Reactions: jose v ramirez
¡Hola! Acabo de comprar este dron y tengo un gran problema con él. El último día volé con él sin ningún problema. Hoy, cuando trato de vincular el dron con mi teléfono, se niega a conectarse.

Puedo ver el dron en Wireless, lo conecto pero todavía dice "SIN CONEXIÓN" en la aplicación. Intenté resetear el dron pero nada.

Además, dentro del dron una luz roja parpadea constantemente.

Sobre el controlador puedo conectarlo sin ningún problema, pero el dron se niega a volar :(/
¿Que puede ser?
Yo tengo el mismo problema alguna solución.

Translation:
I have the same problem some solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I just bought this drone and I have a big problem with it. Last day I flew with it without any problem. Today, when I try to bind the drone with my phone it refuse to connect.

I can see the drone on Wireless, I connect on it but it still says "NO CONNECTION" on app. I tried to reset the drone but nothing.

Also, inside the drone a red light flash constantly.

About the controller I can connect it without any problems, but the drone refuse to fly :(/
What can be?
I have the same problem

I have the same problem
Did you follow any of the troubleshooting steps found in this thread?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me