Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Manuals

Merlin,
Unfortunately NO.
Yuneec has not updated the manual beyond what you can find on their web site.
Was there a particular feature or function you had a question about?

Not in particular, its just nice to have a manual to hand when you need one. It would be nice to know more about the Realsense but its not the end of the World.

It's been pretty well established that Yuneec is woefully behind in updating the H manual, effective firmware process documentation, camera operations, and previous manuals. Rather than continue futile attempts to locate an updated manual I'll suggest people take the 1.1 manual as a foundation and use the information they've developed on their own and through forums such as this one and construct their own. Don't wait for a boat that has yet to set sail.

That link is for a leaked version 1.3 manual. I would not use it as an official Yuneec released manual.
I had a look and see many mistakes in it as well. I have sent an Email to Yuneec asking if/when we might see an updated manual as well as an updated chart for the warning status lights seen in the tail light of the aircraft. Don't hold your breath, but Yuneec is getting a bit more responsive to request.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis