Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Market for Real sense module?

Reaction score
I have the opportunity to buy a new typhoon H realsense bundle at a good price. But I probably won't use the realsense module or wizard controller. If I decide to sell both pieces is it reasonable to expect I could get $400 for both or am I being overly optimistic? These are brand new items. Trying to get a sense of "real world" numbers. Your thoughts?

It has everything that comes in a box when purchase new. The shipping carton has not been opened yet. I'm assuming IPS is Included

Last edited:
I think your price is fair. I wish I was liquid right now. Yuneec is pretty smart for having modular so people like me won't rest till they own everything.

Wizards are unsellable now. Put one twice on eBay no takers.
Then send me your Wizard if there are no people buying them and it has no value for you anymore collecting dust, cause I can't afford one and have a pile of use for it. I'll even pay the shipping. :)

I have the opportunity to buy a new typhoon H realsense bundle at a good price. But I probably won't use the realsense module or wizard controller. If I decide to sell both pieces is it reasonable to expect I could get $400 for both or am I being overly optimistic? These are brand new items. Trying to get a sense of "real world" numbers. Your thoughts?
A price is a price. People set prices on what they feel something is worth to them.....emotional attachment. But the reality is, how bad do you want to sell it, and are you doing it to offset the cost of the drone? Electronics have a half value the moment they are purchased, and depreciate 10% per year. The only items that keep a reasonable value, are items with a transferable warranty, or items with warranty that transfer is not an issue, as in items not registered with a name or not registered. In the end, people will pay what something is worth to them, not what it is worth to a seller. Price always to sell with used items ( used does not always mean the item was used, but it could be bought new and never used ) don't price to retire, not that it's your plan.

And $400 is a good price for both.

A price is a price. People set prices on what they feel something is worth to them.....emotional attachment. But the reality is, how bad do you want to sell it, and are you doing it to offset the cost of the drone? Electronics have a half value the moment they are purchased, and depreciate 10% per year. The only items that keep a reasonable value, are items with a transferable warranty, or items with warranty that transfer is not an issue, as in items not registered with a name or not registered. In the end, people will pay what something is worth to them, not what it is worth to a seller. Price always to sell with used items ( used does not always mean the item was used, but it could be bought new and never used ) don't price to retire, not that it's your plan.

And $400 is a good price for both.
My dad always used to say: It's only worth what someone is prepared to pay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430