Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Max speed of 9mph in angle mode

Reaction score
Updated controller, data pilot, cameras, gimbals etc today and in two batteries of test flights it appears angle mode is limited to 9 mph with the slider all the way up. When in manual mode it goes over 30 on rabbit and about 22 in turtle.

I know there is a setting for manual mode but are there speed settings somewhere for angle mode that I am not seeing??

the setting in manual mode in data pilot effects angle mode as well. located under safety in the datapilot menu horizontal speed can be set to 30 mph for angle. when set it will go 30 mph on full rabbit . this effects manual flight goes to around 40 mph on full rabbit.

the setting in manual mode in data pilot effects angle mode as well. located under safety in the datapilot menu horizontal speed can be set to 30 mph for angle. when set it will go 30 mph on full rabbit . this effects manual flight goes to around 40 mph on full rabbit.

I will look again, but I thought it was specific only to the manual mode there. Thank you.

So I can only set manual flight speeds, not the angle flight mode at all. I have recalibrated compass and accelerometer after updating everything. Datapilot 1.4.4

Any other thoughts?

It effects both flight modes angle and manual.
When maxing out the horizontal velocity at 31mph, The max speed for angle is 31 mph on rabbit mode (slider all the way up, conversely when slider all the way down speed becomes 3mph) when flying in manual mode and have the velocity set to max 31mph the speed is 40 mph without head winds in rabbit mode slider all the way up. however when slider is all the way down it becomes only 4mph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio