Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Message to Yuneec......

Reaction score
Can somebody in Yuneec please tell us your philosophy regarding worldwide distribution please?
I'm in Australia, but this problem seems to apply to all countries outside the USA, although to a lesser degree in Europe.
Apologies in advance to all my new friends in the US, I'm not "having a go" at you, but this situation is now beyond a joke and, although you have no interest in my post... (Just another whinger), I would ask you to put yourselves in our position.

I thought the wait for the delivery of the Typhoon H itself was interminable and extremely frustrating, clearly made more so by sites such as this, where we can see "live" the chat going around the world, of people announcing their latest parcel arriving or store pickup.
I was lucky enough to collect my unit on the last day of May here in Melbourne, but understand that other areas of the country were much later than this.
Spare parts, any spare parts, are yet to arrive down under... Especially batteries.
However, today, I'm reading of people of some in the US receiving there 2nd charger! ... This on top of others complaining how tricky it is to 'get by' with only 5 batteries. We've been flying on one battery each for 4 weeks, and counting.
Some argue about the sheer volume of customers in the USA, and I understand that view, however, if we're only a tiny percentage by comparison, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to put together a small container to at least supply some urgently needed accessories.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that I've got my H, and I'm greatly enjoying my flight experiences.... But having to limit my sessions to 18/20 minutes is getting very tiresome. I'd love to travel to some very picturesque locations around here, but not with just one battery.
This is way longer than I intended, and if you've read this far thank you.... Better still, if you, dear reader are someone in the Yuneec hierarchy......
PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK and give us what we need....
I'm sick of calling my dealer every few days, and I'm know I'm not the only one. It surely can't be the price we pay by comparison down here, if that were the case we'd be the first supplied!
Over to you... Throw us some crumbs, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: DroneClone
Can somebody in Yuneec please tell us your philosophy regarding worldwide distribution please?
I'm in Australia, but this problem seems to apply to all countries outside the USA, although to a lesser degree in Europe.
Apologies in advance to all my new friends in the US, I'm not "having a go" at you, but this situation is now beyond a joke and, although you have no interest in my post... (Just another whinger), I would ask you to put yourselves in our position.

I thought the wait for the delivery of the Typhoon H itself was interminable and extremely frustrating, clearly made more so by sites such as this, where we can see "live" the chat going around the world, of people announcing their latest parcel arriving or store pickup.
I was lucky enough to collect my unit on the last day of May here in Melbourne, but understand that other areas of the country were much later than this.
Spare parts, any spare parts, are yet to arrive down under... Especially batteries.
However, today, I'm reading of people of some in the US receiving there 2nd charger! ... This on top of others complaining how tricky it is to 'get by' with only 5 batteries. We've been flying on one battery each for 4 weeks, and counting.
Some argue about the sheer volume of customers in the USA, and I understand that view, however, if we're only a tiny percentage by comparison, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to put together a small container to at least supply some urgently needed accessories.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that I've got my H, and I'm greatly enjoying my flight experiences.... But having to limit my sessions to 18/20 minutes is getting very tiresome. I'd love to travel to some very picturesque locations around here, but not with just one battery.
This is way longer than I intended, and if you've read this far thank you.... Better still, if you, dear reader are someone in the Yuneec hierarchy......
PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK and give us what we need....
I'm sick of calling my dealer every few days, and I'm know I'm not the only one. It surely can't be the price we pay by comparison down here, if that were the case we'd be the first supplied!
Over to you... Throw us some crumbs, please.
I agree with you Chris and for one stand by you in you total frustration and lack of even "Normal" service provided to you ALL, and I am from the USA !

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Also from the USA and I am on one battery waiting on four more that is on order.

Well to carry on the insanity, here in Canada it took forever for dealers to even receive the "H"... I'm talking like last week. No batteries or any real accessories in Canada and were only a stones throw away from the US.

Totally agree with you Chtis .. I too am tiring of calling my dealer and being given the same old story ... "sorry but we have no idea when we will be getting batteries or any other accessory in stock as our supplier is unable to give us any information."
I am sure my dealer is also sick of me calling but also understands my frustration.
Like Chris I am tiring rapidly of packing my H into the car and driving to locations only to spend 20 mins then come home .....
Yuneec needs to address this situation ASAP !!!

It really sucked when I only had one battery. You just start to experiment with different modes and controls and bam it's time to land. Hope you guys get a shipment in soon!

went to TGE 2016 last Sunday. So in the drone section they had D** zone and others however no Yuneec was mentioned anywhere, on one of the display stands I saw lonely Typhoon H quietly standing among other drones. Plenty of demos with drones and hey not with Typhoon. I asked the guy who was doing drone demos/presentations about the batteries for the H, he laughed and said 'we are lucky to have this unit on the display'. I believe that unit on the display was already sold so they didn't want to touch it (still with tags).
If I can just add my 2c on the Yuneec service as well. I think it was overrated as well. I sent my Flight Logs after the crash (through the dealer) and 10 days later they sent a request to tell them what happened in bullet point form. Should I be happy it took only 10 days not 1 month or more to get any sort of reply from Yuneec I don't know, but the fact they had complete flight logs and the description of event drives me a little bit angry at this stage. Dealer was not impressed at all with the service either.

Oh man.....Chris....I need my tissue. :(
That terribly SUCKS.
I hope maybe one of the USA dealers can help you out with a ligitament offer and fare price.

Last edited:
It's going to get interesting,
I picked out a drone that I thought I wanted (Q5004K) then saw the H was coming so decided to wait on it, I'm very patient to a point, you know get the bugs out of it before i jump in, so that stretched my patience, finally I could purchase the two week yuneec ( Compliments of DC) now low and behold the H Pro is coming, real sense, two batteries, backpack, here I go again, just have to laugh
Don't think I'll preorder the Pro

Many thanks guys for suggesting we buy the parts from USA... Great idea, but not workable... eg. Batteries are not able to be sent by regular shipping...(for that read you have to pay a lot of money for anyone to freight them to you) and propellers, if they're in stock, are likewise more expensive to send than buy.
1 pack of propellers quoted as $28US to send!

U.K. based here.

I received the H on the 1st June and battery on the 16th June from my dealer (both ordered at the same time on pre-order). Not too bad here, then, and as it turned out I've yet to use the second battery. However, I really feel sorry for those that haven't got the batteries yet. It must be a bummer and frustrating being limited on flight time.

Reactions: Chris McMillan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz