Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mighty Skins Skin

Reaction score
Anyone put one of these skins on their Breeze? Just saw them on Amazon earlier today??61Ddv6TN5FL._SL1000_.jpg15520

I have used skins before on multirotors with great success. Nice way to personalize.

However if you're going to be traveling out of the country, might I suggest a Canadian flag. You might be more warmly accepted and treated with some dignity. Doesn't seem we are welcome in very many countries anymore.?

I have used skins before on multirotors with great success. Nice way to personalize.

However if you're going to be traveling out of the country, might I suggest a Canadian flag. You might be more warmly accepted and treated with some dignity. Doesn't seem we are welcome in very many countries anymore.?
Back in the day it was advisable for anyone traveling from Canada or the US to have a Canadian flag patch on you somewhere to get better treatment. Unfortunately that now with social media and a lot of attention seeking 20 to 30 year olds, Canada is starting to get a bad rep out there. And our Queen (Justin Trudeau), is not helping things as of late.

Back in the day it was advisable for anyone traveling from Canada or the US to have a Canadian flag patch on you somewhere to get better treatment.
How true! I experienced this myself in the 70s while visiting Japan. The reaction would go from disdain when they assumed I was American, to a warm friendly smile and bow when I told them I was Canadian. Quite a contrast! It actually wasn't a lie, even though I was born in the US, I have dual citizenship. My family was on holiday from the Yukon, so I am technically an anchor baby! ?

But no cause for alarm, immigration was never their intent. They just left me on someone's doorstep and quietly went back home!

Last edited:
How true! I experienced this myself in the 70s while visiting Japan. The reaction would go from disdain when they assumed I was American, to a warm friendly smile and bow when I told them I was Canadian. Quite a contrast! It actually wasn't a lie, even though I was born in the US, I have deal citizenship. My family was on holiday from the Yukon, so I am technically an anchor baby! ?

But no cause for alarm, immigration was never their intent. They just left me on someone's doorstep and quietly went back home!

So @DCH,

Are you saying, as a matter of convenience, were you American, Canadian. Japanese, or... Jamapican?

Are you saying, as a matter of convenience, were you American, Canadian. Japanese, or... Jamapican?
Whatever works best for the occasion! If I want to b*tch about the Americans, I am Canadian. If I want to gripe about the Canuks, I'm American.?

This is why I live within sight of the Canadian border, if things go south here, I go north there! It's almost like having the best of both worlds! But not really, ...if this is the best these two worlds have to offer, I might consider becoming a Japanese citizen! I'll need to brush up on my Kabuki dance moves though.?

That explains a lot :rolleyes:, but we still aren’t cutting you any slack. ?

• Sad
Reactions: DCH

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex