Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MK58/CGO2?

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question considering the Chroma is obsolete and discontinued.. but does anyone know of a source where I can still purchase the MK58 or CGO2+Gimbal? I recently obtained a Chroma and love it so much I even got an ST-10+ for it (it originally had the Spektrum DX4) and I've been using it with a gopro hero 3. But for the life of me I still cannot find the MK58 or the CGO2 anywhere online. I've even tried to see if there's an alternative to the MK58 but from what I've seen it doesn't play well with a third-party downlink.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
I've even tried to see if there's an alternative to the MK58 but from what I've seen it doesn't play well with a third-party downlink.
The CGo3 camera/gimbal combination also works perfectly with the Chroma and the ST-10+.
The normal black plastic CGo3 will work fine, but there was also a white plastic one made just for the Chroma. The two cameras have the same photographic features. The physical difference is the Chroma version does not have the contact plate on the top mount, since the Chroma itself did not come with a hotshoe.
You might want to contact John Mitchell (@Yuneec Skins) at Yuneec Skins. He may have some CGo2 or CG02+ cameras in stock. And he always has CGo3.

That's fantastic news, I'll have to give him a shout for sure. Thank you! One follow up question: I'm assuming 'since you didn't mention the mk58 that it's only needed for the Go Pro, not for the CGO2/3, then? (Please excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject) If so that would be ideal, anyway, to have the function of the camera pictures and start/stop recording through the remote.

That's fantastic news, I'll have to give him a shout for sure. Thank you! One follow up question: I'm assuming 'since you didn't mention the mk58 that it's only needed for the Go Pro, not for the CGO2/3, then? (Please excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject) If so that would be ideal, anyway, to have the function of the camera pictures and start/stop recording through the remote.
That is correct. The MK58 was only needed for GoPro. The Yuneec cameras have everything built in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval