Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mode for smoother video?

Reaction score
Is there a mode or are there adjustments that can be made to the controller that will provide smoother video. By this I mean, is there a way to soften the jerky movement of the Breeze thatbreaults from steering, etc?

My Parrot Anafi and DJI Ryze Tello each have flight modes that “slow” the responsiveness of the controls for this purpose. Can this be found in the VreeE controls?

Thanks and I apologize in advance I’d thisniana dumb question. Please don’t flame.

Reactions: MisoSoup
This thread has the answer, but I'm afraid it isn't the one you want...
I suspect your best bet is to record at 720P60 and then slow the footage down to half speed in a 30 FPS project file, which will go a long way to smoothing out jerky pans, but other people say you can do smooth pans on the Breeze but it takes a lot of practise to get the feel of it, and is much easier on controller sticks (especially if you use the pinch technique rather than thumbs) than it is on the app.

Good pick of threads AJ. It does sum it up.

I just adjust my travel speed to 4 and it makes for a pretty smooth video. But then again the videos I make are just around the area I'm in and are not professional either.

Just closing the loop on this thread by stating the obvious (an restating some very good advice). Flying with the sticks pinched between my thumb and pointer finger has proved to provide much more control than my thumbs on the top of the sticks. Thanks, folks.

It is certainly proportional on most axes, but especially the yaw sensitivity is so crude that it is frustrating. Smooth pans work better for me on the phone than on the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval