Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor error! Enter five-rotor mode!

Reaction score
having recently bought a Typhoon H I managed to crash it!
I sent it off the a company who repaired it and after claiming to test fly it returned it to me.

today was the first opportunity I have had to fly it after receiving back from repair
Unfortunately I couldn't get it to take off as the receiver kept displaying the following message;

"Warning
Please land immediately"

I am confused why I am getting this message if the repair company successfully tested it after repair.
I don't really want to send it back to send it back as it is along way and inconvenient and would rather take it to someone local.
Anyone recommend a company say 40 mile radius of Gloucester?

Thanks

having recently bought a Typhoon H I managed to crash it!
I sent it off the a company who repaired it and after claiming to test fly it returned it to me.
today was the first opportunity I have had to fly it after receiving back from repair
Unfortunately I couldn't get it to take off as the receiver kept displaying the following message;
"Warning
Please land immediately"
I am confused why I am getting this message if the repair company successfully tested it after repair.
I don't really want to send it back to send it back as it is along way and inconvenient and would rather take it to someone local.
Anyone recommend a company say 40 mile radius of Gloucester?Thanks
It's clearly not fixed. Can you give a bit more information about what happens and how what kind of startup procedure you use?
Do you know how to use the GUI?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan